TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have all the RCT games and the first and the second are way better than the third. the game needs to be less... oh, how do I say this nicely... stupid. I mean, i like Sim better than RCT3. they need to make it like Thrillville( Xbox). in Thrillville, you interact with the people. they need to make the next RCT like this.

thrillville.jpg.7432a78f658ab9a8cb1081413e6ad381.jpg

Thrillville game package

this is a old thread but im bored.

1.easier system specs for pc.come on, this game shouldnt lag that much.not everyone can afford the newest up to date pc, and the majority of people fall into this.

2.go back to the old construction interface.i absolutely hate the one on rct3.

3.same thing with the paths.

4.easier menu/navigation system..the first time i played it it took me almost 30 minutes to find how to hire staff.not because i couldnt find the menu, but because i didnt see the tiny hire staff buttons.

5.land editing tools... okay, i like some of these, but others i hate.i hate how land has to be perfectly level before paths can link up.

6.better scenery options.

7.LESS CARTOONISH.

8.smarter peeps.. its really annoying when they crowd in one section of the park, and dont even notice that awesome new rollercoaster you built.

9.rct1/rct2 display options...IE, ability to turn scenery/rides on/off separately from each other, etc.

10.catwalks on lifthills.

11.more elements on certain coasters(IE, vertical drop coasters)

12.maybe midway games?

i think lots of theme park gaming except RCT versions would be going

to fall into kind of boring or lame, poor graphics since i've once bought

Sim Theme Park from PS2 but i started to be bored soon like a month.

RCT gamings have never made me bored at all. they really worth using

to make my own theme parks as i thought. plus i do guess they've got

super simple playstyle ever.

NoLimits-like construction with rides and paths and resturants, etc.

MUCH BETTER, NON-CARTOON GRAPHICS.

Very disapointing.

More ride styles, maybe even real (or fake) companies to build the rides.

Off season. Seasonal conditions for the parks (heat for L.A., rain in New England, snow in Wisconsin)

Better peep and op AI. Make them smarter, they are REALLY stupid!

I'll think of some more. Don't worry

How bout a feature that makes you do all construction in a coaster designer, and then in the park it is built by a construction company of a series of "days".

Also, an in-game scenery designer so that everyone can create whatever they want.

• 2 weeks later...

it should have real time graphs and resorts, catwalks on the ride, easy to use scenery.

rct3 is ok but it needs to improve like having launch scenery that gos flat but vertically on the ride also and have darkness inside the scenery and the smoke stays inside the building. so it looks cool.

the peeps need to change too they show no effects to the ride just scream and thats all.

javascript:emoticon('=)')

A lot of people have been saying that making the rides should take time, but they already take time. If you look at the dates when your building a ride, the date changes quickly. So if you watch it, it can take 1 1/2 years and most of the time More, just like real rides!!

Back on topic, just make another expansion for RCT2!! Its would be so much better than another RCT!!

Yes, but you can unfreeze it if you want that realism. To me, having to wait for a coaster would be boring and lame. I think having a less laggy game would be good, as well as more scenery options. I think that of all the things, the lack of any real "jungle" scenery was totally ridiculus. I mean, there aren't even any trees other than the Palms that could pose for rainforest trees. They really skimped out on the natural scenery, and I think that every water ride except maybe the water slide should be able to have a splashdown into a lake, like the Giant Flume, except also have water on the track, like real log flumes. That I think would be amazing, to have realistic log flumes.

ON RCT4 IF THEY MADE ONE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE.

-Curved Walkways

-Tracks That Don't Look So Crappy In Turns (LESS BLOCKYNESS)

-A PS2 Expansion For Better Running Of The Game

-Online Play, Going To Other Peoples Parks

-Controlling Your Own Peep

-Mass Building (So Hitting F5 Will Let You Build A Wall Then Duplicates It A Selected Amount Of Times Going Up)

-Catwalks

-The Ability To Create Animatronics That Move The Way You Want Them 2

-More Track Detail

-Custom Support Creator

-Ride Ops

-Resteraunts

-YOUR OWN PEEPS EMOTIONS CONTROLLING FOOD INTAKE ETC...

-Tunnel Creator

-Better Inversions (NOT SO BLOCKY)

-Realistic Launches

-G-Force Statistics Onride Showing Where HIGH G FORCES ARE...

-SIGN CREATIONS

THAT IS ALL*

They should make a super-realistic Thrillville kind of game. You know, so it's like actually going to the park on your computer screen. Also, like said above, you should be able to make your own program for the animatronics. Plus, you shouldn't have to download the supports and custom stuff that has some things you don't like. You should be able to go to a little section of the menu where you, like, check the scenery that you want, like you would do in a custom scenario. I hope all that makes sense to anyone who reads it!