TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

Has anyone else had Todd go suspiciously missing recently? Like on Fat Tuesday, or as some may call it the beginning of lent. I'm hoping they do a Todd risen from the dead on Easter kinda update! Where Ned places him in the tomb and a week later he returns as a the Holy Spirit. That would be awesome!

But my question remains, has anyone else had Todd go suspiciously missing?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Todd is still in my game.

I love when you don't log in for a day, and the game makes an offer to "catch up" on your daily money amount for donuts. Yeah, I want to spend donuts to get money and get closer to getting another Mystery Box with a fence in it. I think I'll pass on that offer, EA.

dt

i'm on an iPhone 4, have read multiple reports of the same issue.

sounds like a problem between the app, ios7.1 and iphone4.

waiting for the next update I guess.

(and I don't have an icloud backup at this time)

Yeah, thats a seperate issues then what I was having. =/ That one seems like you'll have to wait it out. Which it really dumb they cant ever seem to make the app work.

I think it's actually more of an Apple issue. Coming out with newer operating systems, and forcing them on to older phones. In this case the iPhone 4, which cannot handle all of the features of the newer upgrades to iOS.

still waiting for the lottery win to get myself e new iPhone and add an ipad, MacBook and other stuff to the shopping list (besides buying holiday time and do more TPR trips)

till then.. i'll just keep an eye on this:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/TSTO-crashes-my-iPhone4-after-updating-to-iOS7-1/td-p/2472660

Is it just me, or is this St Patricks Day quest going on too long. Here it is, the actual day of the event, and I'm still doing quest tasks that won't end until 4am tomorrow. It's not like I've missed a day playing or anything either!

Did anyone else get an update in iTunes? I have one there and the description is for the St Patty's day stuff. I'm afraid to do the update as I'm not done with the tasks yet, just in case it makes it where I can't finish them.

Did anyone else get an update in iTunes? I have one there and the description is for the St Patty's day stuff. I'm afraid to do the update as I'm not done with the tasks yet, just in case it makes it where I can't finish them.

I think it may have just been fixes to little bugs or something, because the St. Patrick's Day event is still there and so are the tasks.