TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I read about that glitch quite a bit but never new anyone personally who had it. Did you see all the info though that if you get back in you can end up scoring hundreds of donuts for free? Is that still happening?
. Yep, it's still happening! I scored 960 doughnuts! It was the same thing as the glitch Amy got earlier. The surprise box where you can win 1-3 doughnuts just kept popping up. I'd collect the doughnuts, and it would just pop up with another box. It just kept doing that for a couple hundred times before it crashed again. When I opened the app again, everything worked fine and the 960 extra doughnuts were still there! Looks like i'll be able to get a bunch of premium items I've wanted. I hope the game crashes for everyone else too!

Seeing how 900 donuts would cost you 50 bucks, you made out like a bandit!

It's really horrible that EA hasn't fixed this yet. It's horrible for the people that can't play and it's horrible and insulting to the people that can play and won't be getting 1000 free donuts!!!

Yeah, as glad as I am, it does really suck. They really need to get it together and fix all these little issues and do proper testing before they release any updates. I'm really surprised that they haven't fixed this one specifically since they could possibly be losing a lot of money. Too bad I can't gift out some doughnuts!

They say to keep the device from auto locking and just let it go for a while. Some people said it took 20 minutes to finally work so I'm just letting it stay frozen with auto lock off. Hopefully it works.

I should roll over again tonight. So now I'm VERY curious.

Did you guys get this glitch playing on an iPad, or iPhone?

And, what do you mean "with the auto lock off"? What's the "auto lock"?

Needless to say, I hope I get the "harp of death"!!

I'm gonna try whatever it takes, especially after I got that stupid blue funzo by accident!

I got it playing on both an iPhone 4s and an iPad 2. I've rolled over a few times before with no problems. It seemed like I did the same exact thing. It rolled over and I sent everyone on tasks, when I tried to get back in to collect their tasks (I think it was 1 hour tasks), I couldn't log back in.

What annoys me is we got rejected from iTunes on our last submission of the TPR Trivia app over a minor graphical glitch, but this game is allowed to go out there door with GIGANTIC GLARING issues!

WTF!!!

I guess when you're in the top ten highest grossing App Store apps, you're given a bit of flexibility?

I kind of got the urge to start playing this, although I feel I'm seriously late to the party.

Honestly, now would be a really good time to start with no special events or random craziness. It's a fun game, and if you like the Simpsons it's a really fun game.

This game actually got me to start recording the Simpsons episodes again. The Glamorous Grandpa episode was hilarious. I'm slowly starting to finish off some neglected areas. I built a wrestling ring, finished my marriage escalator of death, and now am working on my town square and 'wilderness' area.

I built a wrestling ring, .....

I saw that last night. Great idea, and it looks cool!! (I'll probably be stealing that idea, amongst others I've seen once I have all the possible land, and substantial $$$)