TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mirabilandia Discussion Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the NoLimits track we've seen some time ago isn't like the track we see here. It might've been just some mistakes, but I think the immelman thingy/overbank coud not have been mistaken that easily...

Otherwise: Of course the plans were altered, they went from B&M mega, to a rocket with a 65m tophat, and now to a rocket witha 55m tophat.

OMG, that was fast!

The tophat is looking fantastic, a little smaller than I imagined it, but still fantastic.

The thing that boggles me, is the train. Why is there a train on top of it?

Are they testing for something allready?

Wouldn't it make more sense to wait till it's finished?

Those looks like brake fins to me...

And I'm only guessing here but they might want to do the pull through on the highest part of the ride now when they have the big cranes available and save some time for later?

^It's going to have a LSM launch, that's why they look like brakes on other Intamins...

Also, why are there only 2 cars in that train?

Surely it will run at least 3, right?

They look pretty complete in that video, with those big wheels at the front and in the back...

^It's going to have a LSM launch, that's why they look like brakes on other Intamins...
Those are brakes, you can see the pneumatic cylinders to lower them in the track.

Also, why are there only 2 cars in that train?

Surely it will run at least 3, right?

They are doing a pull-through to check clearances of the mechanical aspects of the train and track. Intamin always do this with 2 cars, and when they start the testing then they will run a full train.