TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

I just read the final locking post from Wes on the thread about the kid who brought a steak knife to school. I was an idiot that day and posted something that didn't make much sense, and it brought up a huge argument. Then when Wes locked the board, he mentioned that a 12-year-old didn't understand basic school rules. He's talking about me. I even deleted my post there.

I feel like such an idiot now.

I finally got the Guitar Hero 3 PS2 bundle (with wireless Kramer). It's awesome. A lot of people say that the guitar doesn't work at all, but the only bad thing about it, besides being a minor pain to connect to the system the first time, is that the buttons click loudly when you push them; way louder than any other guitar I've used.

Ok just a couple of minutes ago I was actually looking through this thread, then me and my dog BOTH heard this "OooooHH!" It got from a low to high-pitch. It didn't sound like a ghost, lol, that was our last house (OMG I HAVE TO TELL YOU THOSE STORIES) but it sounded like a person was in the house or outside a door or something. My dog was barking like crazy. I'm a little freaked out. I thought it was my new medicine playing tricks with my mind (that is a side effect ) but my dog heard it too.