TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

^^ lol, my day starts at 3am when I get up for work. I usually leave our house between 3:30 and 4 and it takes 20 min to get to work. It is 4:45am right now. I love my hours. I am off then at 2pm and as soon as I get home Gregg leaves for work.

Kristi "is a total morning person!" C.

^The only thing that sucks is on the weekend my body stays on this schedule so I have a hard time staying up with Gregg. Well, I WAS having a hard time, but lately it has been easier.

Mr. Six, yes, I gag every morning I have to get up and go to work. Hopefully once we move next year and I can maybe go to cooking school I can actually do something I want to do instead of something I have to do.

Kristi "counting the days to our trip to VA!!! 55 to be exact! " C.

^ Do you guys use Bank of America? Apparently there was some problem about direct deposit yesterday. We got some company wide emails about it. Luckily I have WaMu.

Unrelated: My avatar plays really fast on my computer at work. Weird.

When I leave work today, it'll be Tuesday morning before I have to come back here. Except for holiday weekends, I rarely get three days off in a row.

Monday at 10:10am, I'll be 46. So I'll take that day and go do something just for me. I'm not sure yet. I may just jump in the car, hit the freeway, and head...somewhere for the day. I'll post a report when I get back.

Eric