TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

Went driving for my first time today and didn't kill anyone!!!!

An accomplishment, nonetheless.

The Westboro Baptist Church is coming to my school in April to protest their production of Rent!

Are you excited? Because frankly, I'd get ready to punch them in the face. Multiple times.

The Westboro Baptist Church is coming to my school in April to protest their production of Rent!

Whatever you do, do NOT assault them. I've heard that one of the ways that they make money is by getting assaulted and then suing for it. On the plus side, this couldn't have been done without them:

Whatever you do, do NOT assault them. I've heard that one of the ways that they make money is by getting assaulted and then suing for it. On the plus side, this couldn't have been done without them:

That's a Micheal Moore thing. I stopped watching when I heard that gay people had to be scared of getting arrested in America... Sorry but if you take all this stuff seriously, you really need to learn about other parts of the world. His movies and stuff are extremely biased!

Are you excited? Because frankly, I'd get ready to punch them in the face. Multiple times.

Only excited since i'd never think I would see their insanity in person