New TPR Header Logo

Choose a logo...  

264 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a logo...

• OPTION #1 - Original Logo
    • OPTION#2 - Yellow Outline
    • OPTION #3 - White Outline/Alt tagline font
    • OPTION #4 - White Ouline/Alt Font Style

I was messing around with our header logo today at the top of the screen. I've been using a variation of this logo in our videos and DVDs for nearly two years now. It's very simple and I like the thin yellow outline around the letters. By no means am I a 'graphic artist', but I think it does the job well.

I stole a bit of humor from TMZ with their "We love Hollywood...we just have a funny way of showing it." I kind of felt the same smirky humor totally applies to TPR...and in one sentence sends a message to any new readers that this site is going to have some sarcasm in it. Our old tagline was "Theme Parks - Roller Coasters - Fun" and this new one actually still includes all three of those words.

I've taken some feedback on what everyone has said in the first round. I've got a few variations for you. Please vote for the one you like the best, and please post your comments.

Please do NOT post "alternative versions" - this isn't a contest, but I'd like to get everyone's input. The tagline isn't changing either. Please, no suggestions on that.

Thank you!

OPTION #1 - Original Logo:

thumb_tprlogo_new5_old_1_13_2011_2.jpg

OPTION#2 - Yellow Outline:

thumb_tprlogo_new5_4.jpg

OPTION #3 - White Outline/Alt tagline font:

thumb_tprlogo_white.jpg

OPTION #4 - White Ouline/Alt Font Styles:

thumb_tprlogo-007.jpg

VOTE NOW!!!

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Option 4 for sure...less distracting, plenty of pop! The thin black stroke between the type and white stroke is a nice touch. I've never been crazy about beveled text, sort of reminds me of the days I started with Photoshop and that's all I ever used on everything. Other graphic artists I know always use beveled text but in a lot of cases, it doesn't look right. Kind of makes the text look 'lumpy.' I like the gradient text better.

*Phone suddenly goes off, receiving TPR Facebook text message about this thread*

Edited by Angry_Gumball

I vote OPTION #4 - White Outline/Alt Font Styles. I think the white outline is MUCH better!

I forget who mentioned it in the other thread...it might have been you...might have been someone else...and it dawned on me we've been using the white outline on the t-shirts for years...and then of course the Club TPR logo. Seemed to be a pretty good fit.

I vote OPTION #4 - White Outline/Alt Font Styles. I think the white outline is MUCH better!

I forget who mentioned it in the other thread...it might have been you...might have been someone else...and it dawned on me we've been using the white outline on the t-shirts for years...and then of course the Club TPR logo. Seemed to be a pretty good fit.

It was me! I thought of it and was just going to keep it to myself 'till I happened to notice my Club TPR signature banner. I thought if you liked it on that, you would probably like it for this as well. I think it looks great!