TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is an early sign that the claw will be leaving soon. Only 60-minute wait (or less), in line with my cousin, and Mr. Starr. Too bad about the prizes, still fun to play anyway. I was going to surprise my 2 nieces with some balls. Apparently, creating a different user name and having another address handy (even if you won off the same computer) the prizes will be sent...which is how I got one sent here, and one to work. Was definitely a fun ride/experience having the Santa Claw!

It says 10:10 EST, and it's 10:02 EST AND I WON... but alas I didn't get it. Oh well.... Here's my screen grab.

So that was you that grabbed that prize. I thought it was all balls until I saw that prize get grabbed.

In line again for game 3 this evening. Though I can't win, it's addicting!

I kind of like it better without the prizes being sent to you. There were so many times I couldn't even get in line before because 500 people were in line and I got disconnected a lot while in line for hours. Now, it seems to be a 15 - 20 minute wait most of the time. It's fun to just control the crane online and being able to play 3 - 4 times in 1 hour is much better for me. I just played when they were refilling and it cool to be controlling the crane as they kept throwing the prizes back in. It also made it easier and it was the first time I picked up anything.

Hooray! My BALLS came in!!! I got my balls from The Santa Claw today! I somehow managed to grab FOUR BALLS in the claw...and they sent them all to me! What can I say? I guess I'm good at grabbing balls! Shiriki Utundu approves this photo!

As much as the claw's done giving out prizes, I'm still an avid player of this game. Playing tonight, I come across this, and things like this never fail to amuse me and put a grin on my face.

Finally got around to posting my prizes...had to catch myself for a second, was almost going to say 'posting pictures of my balls' lol! I guess it isn't any worse than some of the commentary I saw on FB earlier when Robb posted his

76440029_clawb-ball.jpg.120ffab8615e2728df6e29093e718122.jpg

He shoots...he...misses!

ballz.jpg.18f30c19452155cbc92c2343c8e324bc.jpg

My awesome knobular balls!