TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

Well I got here before Wes, so my day is complete!

[and it's obvious you were baiting someone, I just happened to be the first one to reply]

Your response of "LOL DAT MEENZ U MUST DO IT IF U SED I DO" is pretty juvenile and makes you look like a bigger whiner than you did before, so congrats.

However, I am certain that you conduct said nightly activities yourself.

Atrus "Right Back At Ya" Alaeriia

Actually, he has someone to do that for him

Can I even post this? I'm not sure if it counts as pg 13. Hmmm.

Since this is the rant thread..I'm tired of people complaining about their parents not spending enough on them for Christmas, especially when they got well over $500 worth of stuff. It seems that a lot of people expect a lot and don't appreciate it much at all. People like this shouldn't get anything.

I hate when I mow the lawn for paintball money, and I forget my grandma's dog has visited, and I run over some of her poop with the lawn mower. The smell goes everywhere, then I have to dump the grass out carefully, or I will get poop dust everywhere!

Also, why is it that people make fun of me? I am not a particularly easy target, and I get really mad.

It's because you're just craving attention. If you didn't want to be made fun of you would keep your weird personal life to yourself.

You're like an annoying sibling that keeps poking your brother and then complains to mom when he turns around and smacks you.

I hate it when people make stupid comments like "It's because you touch yourself at night." If I see that on the forum one more time, I will PM Robb and ask that the offender be banned. It is crude and derogatory. Also, why is it that people make fun of me? I am not a particularly easy target, and I get really mad.

^I want to add on... For one, "Disclaimer! You need a sense of humor to view our site, if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!"

Also, why is it that people make fun of me? I am not a particularly easy target, and I get really mad.

Also... are you kidding?! You belive you have a dragonic half! How is that not a target?!

I hate it when people make stupid comments like "It's because you touch yourself at night." If I see that on the forum one more time, I will PM Robb and ask that the offender be banned. It is crude and derogatory. Also, why is it that people make fun of me?

It's because you touch yourself at night.

^ Atta girl, optimism is the way to go!!

Pregnant Elissa scares me.

Essays. That's my rant. Well, partly the fact that I have so much to write, and second of all, that my own procrastination is now causing endless problems for me. AGAIN!! How many times have I ranted about this?!?! When will I learn?!?!

Also, I've been trapped in the house sick since Boxing Day (except for NYE, obviously, duh), and my mother is driving me INSANE! I should've known it was too good to be true for her to be SO supportive and interested in my life all of a sudden, she was just doing it so that I'd stop hesitating before telling her things. Then when I do start being more open it's like WHAM, DENIED.

What was I saying about optimism?!?!

Ugh, after 1 month with no one in the apartment above us someone is moving in today.

I give them 2 days to be loud and annoying with move in stuff, then I'm going up there and kicking their a$$!

A quick nice comment could do wonders. Sometimes people don't realize how much the apartment below can hear. Assuming they're decent people they'd probably keep it down.

The people below told me that way after a night of me drunken blasting the XBox360 at full volume and bass.

Though you are in LA, so the chances of them being decent people are much worse.

I hate it when people make stupid comments like "It's because you touch yourself at night." If I see that on the forum one more time, I will PM Robb and ask that the offender be banned. It is crude and derogatory. Also, why is it that people make fun of me?

Also, why is it that people make fun of me?

Psht, I ALREADY WON THIS RACE.

I haven't had more than 15 hours sleep for the past 3 nights because of my gigantic cat! First I'm in bed and then he starts scratching underneath the door so I will let him in. So then i get up open the door. Then i hope back in bed and he jumps up and sits right next to me and pushes me to the edge!.. then he purs nonstop and it's so loud. By the time I go to sleep I have a quater of the bed left and he starts scratching and biting me if i try and move him FINALLY at a bout 6.30 in the morning he thinks its time for everybody to wake so he can eat so he starts scratching the door again and wakes me up

I can't win!!

^Kick your cat and throw him in the pool (if you have one). [seriously, if you need a good punishment, don't kick him. However, spray him with water... good ol' cats afraid of water]

My vent for today... I'd rather not say...

Also, why is it that people make fun of me?

Psht, I ALREADY WON THIS RACE.

Whos racing? I am just adding to it!! I am just hoping he explodes from frustration!!

^It's not nice to deck people.

As for my rant...I couldn't see the fresh layer of snow in Yosemite today! This morning, my dad checked Caltrans to see if we needed chains, and we did, so we had to visit the high surf advisory in San Francisco. It was fun, but I wanted to go to Yosemite!

.....School starts Monday..... then again, it's much more satisfying when you're done for the day and you can just relax. I still don't like getting up early and doing P.E. in FREEZING cold weather in skimpy school clothes....

~Mike

.....School starts Monday..... then again, it's much more satisfying when you're done for the day and you can just relax. I still don't like getting up early and doing P.E. in FREEZING cold weather in skimpy school clothes....

~Mike

Come on now, you have nice So Cal weather! Think about us in the north! It gets down to 30 some mornings!