TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

My friend has a PS3 and when I said "I got a PS2 just so my brother could play one game..."

He instantly fired back "YOU GOT A PS3?!"

Sigh. I have a 360, and I love it. I'd never get a Sony system out of choice. I'd only really trust Nintendo and Microsoft(oxymoron?)

My rank in Halo 2 went down from 14 to 13 (I'm decent, but not OMFG insanely awesome), because of those F***ing noobs and their F***ing noob combos. Seriously, everyone in the game was using it but me. I got 7th and lost a rank because of it! I played another game to see if I could get a better score, and I played Pro BR on Midship, my personal favorite. I made a huge comeback about 3 minutes into the game, going into first and staying there. Poor chaps. I used the sword only when applicable and my survival guranteed. It didn't bump my rank back up though.

I hate that my school pretty much has a bookstore monopoly! I bought four books today and it cost me over $500!! I still have to get more too! I don't have the money out of pocket to buy my books for cheap on amazon, so I have to go through the university. And come May, when it's time to sell them back, I'm going to get about $50 in return, only for them to sell them back in the fall for $20 lower than the original price. I need to contact the authorities because I have been raped!!