TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

F*CK THIS NIGHT!!!!! After getting a lovely wake up call at 3 AM from our fire alarm, which I'm pretty sure has a minimum decibel level over 120, as my ears are still ringing from it. We were then lead outside for 30 minutes wondering what the hell is going on. Eventually, we were let back in, only to have the alarms go off yet again and then being led back outside for another 20 minutes.

Everyone in my art class idolizes Banksy. Why? His art is nothing but vandalism. This bum is just another rebel without a cause.

Banksy rules!

Finals week is quickly approaching and all my friends are returning home from their out of state colleges, but because I go to community I am still in school and can't hang out with them yet. Boo!

Everyone in my art class idolizes Banksy. Why? His art is nothing but vandalism. This bum is just another rebel without a cause.

I'm at university in Bristol and I love having Banksy's stuff around. I walk past one every day I go to lectures, and you see loads when walking around the city. I think it gives the city personality and something a bit different. The work that he does usually looks better than the dirty walls that it replaces.

I would say he has a cause, his work is almost entirely politically liberal and anti-corperation.

Dave

I would say he has a cause, his work is almost entirely politically liberal and anti-corperation.

Much like every other "rebel" out there.

Also, AP Psychology and AP Environmental Science exams tomorrow. All this studying is giving me ulcers. Ugghhh.

I'm really getting tired of being told that when I type out something, I'm "just some average teenager trying to be smart". If you want something to say to counterpoint what I'm saying, than say so. Don't just look at my age and ignore me just because of that.

Just because I'm not as wise and old as you are, doesn't mean I'm stupid.

There are many adults out there on the internet that act like five year olds half the time.

I'm not saying I'm always right and intellectual, but if you are on the internet and a teenager is on a site you’re on. Don't follow the conspiracy that all people under the age of 19 are complete idiots.

On other notes, can IE suck any more. Really now, it is just awful......

I've never been so tired. I was up all last night due to allergys, and all my classes have been busy with review.

When I get home I have to go clean the house, do homework, and do some stuff for video game club. It wouldn't be that much for club, but as I'm taking over as President for 2011-12, I'm doing more than other club members. I'd be able to go to sleep around 7:30, which would lead me staying up for 29 hours.

Also, this class I'm in at the moment is one of those classes that you can do nothing and still get an A, hence why I'm on here posting about.

I'm at university in Bristol and I love having Banksy's stuff around. I walk past one every day I go to lectures, and you see loads when walking around the city. I think it gives the city personality and something a bit different. The work that he does usually looks better than the dirty walls that it replaces.

Dave

I think I need to give my 18-year-old sister a lesson about doors.

If you're totally changing (i.e. you're basically naked), close the door. Don't wait for someone to walk past/into your room to yell "DON'T COME IN I'M NAKED".

If a door is closed, knock and wait for a response.

If a door is locked, knock and wait for a response. Don't knock, notice the door is locked, unlock it with the key we keep on the frame of every door that has a lock, and barge right in without saying anything. Please.

So it's pretty obvious that my mom's been seriously effed-up lately due to meds she's taking, and just a few minutes ago I sit down at her computer to print something and find a document up, talking about her "serious addiction". So I confront her about it, and she decides to bull**** me for half an hour about her reasoning that makes no effing sense, and claims that my step-dad knows about it, even though he confided in me that he has no idea what the eff is wrong with her and is fearful for her safety. Oh, and she's probably high on her pain meds right now, so at least that means she's ignoring how confrontational I'm being right now, otherwise I would've been grounded half-an-hour ago for even bringing it up.

Oh, and she's suddenly barged in and decided to suddenly be extremely brazen about why I was still awake less than two minutes after I left, and then unplugged both of the routers behind my back so I couldn't keep posting this, then denied she ever did either.

And all I was trying to do was help and show that I actually cared, and show she wasn't raising some brain-dead moron who wouldn't help/care.

What. The. Hell.

I hate it when people cut in line

This happens most often in the lunch line at school. Usually, a kid would get in line and "hold" a spot towards the front for a group of 3-7 kids. It's incredibly rude and inconsiderate to the people who were patiently waiting in line for their food. I wish the administration would be on the lookout more often for cutters. At parks, they will kick you out for cutting in line. I wish at my school that they would at least make them go to the back.

Be considerate to others you selfish line-cutting pricks...