TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Your Favorite movie?

zaneymon

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Airplane! is my favorite movie by far! I even have an original poster from when it first came out! hahaha

Allison and Bocakey are awesome cause Airplane! is their favorite movie too!

"Stewardess, I speak Jive."

"Can you fly this plane and land it? Surely, you can't be serious! I am serious, and don't call me Shirley."

"Cut me som' slac' jak! Chump don' wan' no help, chump don' git no help. Jive ass dude don' got no brains anyhow." Said by Barbara Billingsley (the mom from Leave it to Beaver.)

What a great movie!

All 4 Monty Python movies (Life of Brian, Meaning of Life, Holy Grail, And Now for something completely different)

You forgot "Live from the Hollywood Bowl", that cracks me up everytime, nudge-nudge-wink-wink-say no more!!

Lots of great movies mentioned so far, although none by one of my favorite directors, John Sayles. (Peter Weir is great, too.)

Several years ago, when I was working in an art-house multi-plex in Minneapolis, I made a list of my top 100 movies, divided into genres (oh, to have that kind of time to waste again!)

My all time favorite movie, however, has remained the same since I first saw it 22 years ago - Local Hero.

• 2 weeks later...

After seeing Batman Begins a month ago, it became my all time favorite movie. The movie never had a dull moment, I was on the edge of my seat the whole movie (literally). Christian Bale and Liam Neeson were fantastic. I thought Christian played the best Batman of all the movies. And all the stunts were half believable, unlike Batman and Robin who played hockey with a diamond while they were being chased by henchmen.

I like a lot of movies. Here are some of them:

-Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"What are you going to do, bleed on me?"

"Hey you, get back here! I'll bite your legs off!"

"Thee shall count to thy holy number of three. No more, no less."

-Airplane

"What kind of plane is it?"

"Oh, it's a big pretty white plane with a red stripes, curtains at the windows, wheels, and it just looks like a big Tylenol."

Etc.

---Brent 8)

American Pie. I'm all about the comedies, though I'm not close-minded. Here's my top ten:

1. American Pie

2. Road Trip

3. American Pie 2

4. Finding Nemo

5. Butterfly Effect

6. Basic

7. A Knight's Tale

8. Cool Runnings

9. Blast From the Past

10. Collateral

Way too difficult to pick just one, I'm a bit of a film addict, up to about 350 DVDs now but a few favourites include...

Pulp Fiction

Officer & A Gentleman

Monty Python & The Holy Grail

Breakfast Club

Casablanca

50 First Dates

Lost In Translation

Drop Dead Fred

Usual Suspects

Austin Powers movies

Dogma

Matrix

Lethal Weapon movies

Bambi

Shaun Of The Dead

American Beauty

Clueless

Flashdance

Donnie Darko

Quadrophenia

That list ended up being way longer than I intended, could probably have listed the whole collection. But they're the main ones.

If I had to pick a single one, the Breakfast Club might just win out... It was made a year before I was born, but damn I still love it!

Lou- "how can I pick a favourite, they're my babies!" -ise