TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Mega Dead Celebrity Thread

It's only really a "problem" though if they're causing harm to someone or something by illegal means. Until then, it's just idiots rambling. At least that's the way I look at it. If I ignore them, "problem" solved. Plus, it's less stress on you.

Oh man. I've followed Westboro Baptist Church for years. It's such an interesting thing. They're basically just looking to start shit. Basic attention whores.

Interestingly enough, they're fairly intelligent people. Many people in the Phelps family work as lawyers. Louis Theroux did a BRILLIANT documentary about them called "The Most Hated Family in America". Check it out.

• 4 months later...

Yeah, this is a real loss. His cameo in "Don't Be A Menace To South Central" remains one of my favorite comedy scenes ever. I always thought he was heavily underrated and hilarious in everything I saw him in. He seemed like the kind of guy who could be funny tying his shoes.

^Word was that he wasn't happy that South Park was going ot make fun of Scientology (it really is the most humor impaired of all "religions," I think).

The soundtrack from Shaft was great album.