TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BEST VIDEO EVER--Woman Wants to Marry a Ride?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I seen this a while ago when it was aired on UK TV. As much as I find it laughable, it's really more 'interesting' to me how the human mind works. This has happened before, and will happen again. She literally is in love with the ride, to her it's alive, and she actually thinks she is making love with it.

That ride is going to die before she does, It'll be interesting which ride she takes a liking to next.

"I want your fluids" - *giggity*.

That ride is going to die before she does, It'll be interesting which ride she takes a liking to next.

Maybe. Maybe not. We -are- talking about Knoebels here. If a ride wants to live forever, that's the park for it.

Really, really weird though...

This one of those, "If you like it so much, then why don't you marry it?" moments, lol.

Anyways, as weird as I find this, I've seen weirder fettishs'. There was this guy who had a fettish from sniffing woman's shoes, which is also akward. When comes to sexuality , I'm not the one to judge people based on their sexual oreintation, but this is really akward. It's not really a bad thing, and I'm happy he/she found what he/she was looking for.

Also, does this mean that he/she will have to sleep at Knobels every night?

I seen this a while ago when it was aired on UK TV. As much as I find it laughable, it's really more 'interesting' to me how the human mind works. This has happened before, and will happen again. She literally is in love with the ride, to her it's alive, and she actually thinks she is making love with it.

"I want your fluids" - *giggity*.

^ Let's hope if she makes love to it, it's after the park closes, so that kids don't see and go: .

• 1 month later...