TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What park & coaster will open your 2009 Coaster Season?

I've already had my first proper ride of 2009! It was Extremis: Drop Ride to Doom at The London Dungeons. It is only a 30ft tall drop ride, but it pushes you down, which makes it quite intense! As for coasters and such, I hope it to be Saw: The Ride.

Jason 'too many ride names these days have colons' Edwards

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Six Flags Great Adventure, hopefully on opening day April 4th. I hope my first ride will be Kingda Ka. Last year I went on April 12th (2nd weekend of operations) and at rope drop, less than 10 people ran to Kingda Ka and I got a walk on front seat ride, I hope to have the same thing happen this year.

Like a true coaster whore, my first of 2009 will be..... Python Pit at Jeepers Albany! January 11th (On the way to Killington Ski Resort), if I get denied that credit, then it's Orient Express at Funworld Game Center!! January 13 (it's on the way to the Boston Bruins game).

-Last Year's first was Python Pit at a Jeepers in the Detroit area..

^What day is the Cyclone opening? I was there in March last year on the 16th for opening day & will try to go again this year.

I'm not sure. I went there in March last year as well. I forgot which day but I'm pretty sure it was opening day? I would like to be there opening day this year as well.

It's SFMM for me. I can't decide what coaster I'll go on first, but if Tatsu is in the mix, I'm going to make sure I strap a pillow to the back of my head. (Last time I rode Tatsu, I got SUCH a bad headache that I decided not to ride X shortly afterward. Too bad, as I had only ridden it once before in 2005 and, unknowingly, that was the last chance I had to ride it. )

But yeah, X2 and Tatsu are up there even with the headache.

^What day is the Cyclone opening? I was there in March last year on the 16th for opening day & will try to go again this year.

I'm not sure. I went there in March last year as well. I forgot which day but I'm pretty sure it was opening day? I would like to be there opening day this year as well.

Opening day was on Good Sunday March 16, 2008 which was Astroland's last opening day.