TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dumbest things said on TPR

Hercules

They will further their education and become more well rounded human beings. They will become bored with coasters and amusement parks in the off-season...

The hell with that! Now that I'm in Florida I have Orlando an hour away AND no real off-season!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double post, but for amazingness...ish.

Everyone's favorite Afterburn1234 commented on one of my youtube vids, it goes as follows

Him:

nice creation i like how u added a hammerhead!

good job! 4/5

Me: Knowing that I could probably easily mess with him

It was originally going to be a heartline roll, but I changed it

Him:

ohh ok but its still cool!

Me:

It's totally original, cause the heartline roll has been used on hypers before, but the hammerhead was my own personal touch

Him:

Awsome! nice i like oringinal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsd3xeWxTTg

Keep in mind this is a fairly standard B&M hyper

Cowabunga must really be new, maybe next summer when i go back home to visit my grandparents i'll make a trip out there? I thought Lagoon was amazing, can't wait to see a new waterpark.

Also, does anyone know when/if Big Mike is coming to Six Flags Over Texas @ Arlington, or Six Flags Hurricane Harbor @ Arlington? Or if he already has?

i tried to read through his first post for hist rip plans but it confused me so i couldn't find anything in it

MY SISTER SHOWED ME THIS ITS AT CHARLOTTE RUSSE, IF YOU LOOK CLOSE YOU CAN SEE THE T-SHIRT HAS GHOSTRIDERS FIRST DROP AND TURNAROUND ON IT AND I HAVEN'T YET FIGURED WHICH COASTER IS ON THE RIGHT, I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS KIND OF INTERESTING!

http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3686162

CLICK ON THE ZOOM AND YOU CAN SEE IT CLEARLY !

IT'S ONLY 10 BUCKS WE SHOULD BUY ONE FOR THE OUR LADIES.. LOL

ALL CAPS made my day yet again. Also, "THE OUR LADIES."

This wasn't posted on this forum, but it might have been influenced by a recent trip report posted here, moreso this picture:

FYI to people here.

Mindbender is a Schwarzkopf

The ads are hair gel ads...

Made by Schwarzkopf.

So pretty much, Schwarzkopf paid SFOG to put ads where they built their coaster....

I know sounds "stupid" according to you. I think its pretty sweet.

^^^ I think that is possibly the most amazing post I have ever see in my time on message boards. They probably think that every "[fill in the black] Pizza" pizza joint is owned by the same person, in every state...... ever. I'm sorry, but that is classic. The person who trolls this site and made that post on another site, please step up and take a bow.

Why in the HELL did they make the ride shorter than MF? What a stupid business move! They should have made this ride taller and longer! Does not look too intimidating after all. It could have been at least 325 feet! And no tunnel. I was thinking about going to KD next year. Now I just don't know.

Another thing I hate sharp curves close to the ground on a ride which is probably why I like MF better than S ROS SFNE. Boy I'll tell you. I never thought I would be disappointed in a giga coaster, but this does it. I mean in time you are supposed to move forward. Improve on things. Not only did they make the ride shorter in height and length, they took away the overbanked turns and tunnels. This coaster looks DEPRESSING! It really does!

I really wish people could be more honest. I mean look at what we were predicting. Then they came up short. Sure this ride may have some fun aspects, I'm not saying it won't. But there is NO WAY this coaster will be as good as millie. I'm sorry. BTW TTD in my opinion in the greatest steel coaster ever created and intamin went down in quality with kingda ka too.

I would've taken a Behemoth clone,or even carowind's 2010 coaster over this personally but since we're stuck with it I'll give it a spin next season.

This after the same poster was trashing the Carowinds coaster and bragging about the KD coaster before any one knew what any of the two parks were getting

weak! a big drop and nothing thereafter. i don't care if i'm complaining, we're all entitled to our own opinion and the right to voice that opinion. i don't know what's up with all the nazis against the OTSR complainers. WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN OPINION SO LET US HAVE IT! No need to delete posts for someone voicing their opinion. I didn't realize we were posting on a nazi controlled forum.

Good lord. Nazis, eh? For shame Robb.

Can we say an entire thread? Seriously. That thread's ridiculous. People are getting so mad that someone got a coaster fact wrong. What an idiot! Rawr! That thread could have its own parody thread like this one. There are quotes every page that are just gold.

Isn't this the parody thread to that one? Were you being sarcastic, or am I just not understanding what you are saying?