TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dumbest things said on TPR

Hercules

All of 7 people still use chat. Including me.

Sounds like a hoot.

Counting the annoying people who use it instead of the Rant Thread to vent their frusturaton and say all the words that they don't allow people saying on TV in a long novel that challenges Lord Of The Rings in length and the people who never post on the fourm and use only chat we have 13, 13 people. I still use it all the time because the remaining 7 people are actually pretty fun to talk to.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The chat room is a cool place to get "Dumbest things said on TPR" quotes. Especially if you have the right people.

- It's neat seeing the chat room pretty active with new people outside of our little circle of friends. TPR needs another SciFi movie night chat party.

^Awwww, I like that subject.

Anyways, here's one:

Being like Disney? You mean having stuff closed and not repaired for years on end, focusing on non-theme-park properties, and not adding rides? I'd stick with Universal method of adding rides and attractions and non-theme-park properties.

• 4 weeks later...

OK I'll accuse myself:

(22:09:53) yay101: Is there a shuttle coaster in existence with a dual-track station in order to operate two trains?

(22:10:07) XYZ: ^Um, Mr. Freeze.

(22:10:15) yay101: Derp

^Awwww, I like that subject.

Anyways, here's one:

Being like Disney? You mean having stuff closed and not repaired for years on end, focusing on non-theme-park properties, and not adding rides? I'd stick with Universal method of adding rides and attractions and non-theme-park properties.

Not really getting what's dumb about that. Pretty much what's been happening lately.

OK I'll accuse myself:

(22:09:53) yay101: Is there a shuttle coaster in existence with a dual-track station in order to operate two trains?

(22:10:07) XYZ: ^Um, Mr. Freeze.

(22:10:15) yay101: Derp

First rule of dumbest things fight club, don't post your own dumb things.

(21:58:35) willthegolfer: Lol what's skype?

(21:58:53) djboss302: Yes they are. Im not there because of my overprotective parents

(21:58:58) XYZ: A rolly coaster.

(21:59:21) willthegolfer: ^really, which manufacturer?

You know I was joking, right?

Yes, but I felt like posting it anyway

the whole route 76 thing in my personal opinion is a big waste of time, if valleyfair wants to make some money they need to spend some to get a big coaster that will put them on the map. kings island built banshee in a matter of weeks, all valleyfair has done is flipped over two trashcans and make a concrete base, i dont know, they could just be working on another side of the park not visible on the webcam

The thread popped up again...

Yes! I would like to see an Intamin strata coaster at a height of 600ft wrapped around a 800ft PoleR Coaster.

A 8,000ft long RMC would be perfect for the park because Alan Schilke said he planned to build longer coasters.

With Falcon's Fury coming in 2015, the park could totally hold a 400ft version of it.

Have I mentioned Maverick is awesome? How about a dueling Intamin Blitz coaster?

Predator is getting very rough, with the announcement of S&S 4D Free Spin, engineers can figure out a way!

Every park needs a Mega-Lite!

Ride of Steel will have a complete rehab with new trains(still using T Bar) and new paint!

The park needs a flyer! Sky Scrapper is a kick-ass ride so they need a clone!

A giant Intamin water coaster can fit into the lake perfectly!

SLC getting new trains!

Cinnamon Bread added because DL is a Herschend park together with SDC, EG and Dollywood!

Please stop making far fetched predictions about Darien Lake new ride for 2014!

Um... Do you know it's sarcasm?

^^O.K. I knew it was sarcasm in the first place, but I could see Darien Lake adding cinnamon bread to their line up food offerings and giving Ride of Steel a repaint and new name as well!