TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

Hello Fantastic Friends!!!!!!!

Here is Labor Day Weekend's Tour Trip details as promised!!!

I am sorry that I had to scratch Six Flags New England in order to hit 3 parks in Canada!

Friday Sept 4th -

11am - Jimini Peak in MA

3:30pm - Santa's Workshop in NY

7pm - La Ronde in Canada

Saturday Sept 5th -

9am - Zoo de Granby in Canada

1pm - Pays des Merveilles in Canada

4pm - Six Gun City in NH

5pm - Santa's Village in NH

Sunday Sept 6th -

9am - Storyland in NH

12pm - Palace Playland in ME

3pm - Funtown/Splashtown in ME

7PM - Canobie Lake in NH

Monday Sept 7th -

9am - Tour Fenway Park

1pm - Visit Mystic Seaport

3pm - Ocean Beach Park

If all goes according to schedule, coaster #900 will be Le Monstre at La Ronde!!!

If you have any advice, comments, suggestions, ideas, must see things I am missing, or want to meet up somewhere, feel free to post it!!!!

Working on my special night at Yankee Stadium now while taking a break from fantasy football studying

Peace, Big Mike

Six Gun City is an expensive one. It cost us $43.90 for the both of us to ride the coaster. Be sure to check out their tractor-drawn carriage ride with plastic horses attached to the side. It's hilarous!

Santa's Village has very good pizza if you're looking to eat there. I can't think of the name offhand, but the restaurant is pretty close to the coaster.

The good news is that gives me a full extra day to study up on fantasy football!!!!!!! Thats the good news!!

Oh wait, I guess if I was all in your shoes playing against me, THAT'S DOUBLE BAD NEWS FOR YOU!!!!!!! Bahahahahahahaha!

Your all doomed lol.

Peace, Big Mike

While you're busy with players and stats, I'm busy shooting the 2009 Team Monorail Cheerleader Calendar. Priorities, you know?

Woo Hoo!!!

Both leagues are completely full

Now we have to work on getting a few more Big Mike Road Show "Show" Stopper Cheerleaders!!!!

Good luck to all, especially everyone who drafts tonight in our first league, which The Mighty Big Man is TOTALLY prepared for!

Peace, Big Mike

great schedule for labor day weekend. there are only 2 problems with it. 1.) I can't make it to see you as i will be on a plane to vegas sat. morning and 2.) you won't need 3 hours for palace playland even with travel. FT/ST is only like 10 mins down the street and you really will only need an hour and a half at the park. unless you are going to only do the 2 coasters then it will be under an hour.

I've generally played fantasy baseball, so this is my first season in football. All things considered I think my team turned out well. Looking forward to it, and to spanking the Big Man in Week 8!

Get ready - the Stumblin Drunks are gonna drink the competition under the table!