TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

^ Coming up!

Big Mike World Headquarters is in overdrive here preparing for Big Mike's 2010 debut at West Coast Bash!!

Employees have been taken off the Trip Report production line to help out with the unloading of The Big Mike Prize Vault, where we have to unload, tag, mark, and account for all 100 prizes we are hauling to West Coast Bash for The Valuable Big Mike Readers!!!

I will make it my assignment to make sure we get the next DUCKY GAME up before then!!

Peace, Big Mike

I'll have to show that "What a Joe" photo to Liz. She's taken to saying that to me.

UK will be my first TPR trip without Big Mike on it. Maybe we'll see you on Japan next year. And I hope you bring back the trivia contest! I'm going to defend my title like Shaun White.

Awesome TR Big Mike!! I'm so excited to see the rest of the Scandi Trip!

But, what I'm more excited about is the fact that I get to see the Big Man in TWO WEEKS!!!

I am sooooo looking forward to WCB!!

<3 Lady Bebe

Thanks Ken.

The Big Mike Road Show is currently on hiatus as everyone here at Big Mike World Headquarters deals with the passing of Big Mike's Dad, the inspiration and person responsible for getting Little Big Mike interested in amusement parks when he was a little kid on family vacations.

Thus, Big Mike Productions also has to announce that the Official Big Mike Road Show 2010 Opening Season Debut visit to West Coast Bash has also been cancelled, and further word on the 2010 season will be announced shortly.

Thanks for everyone's support!

The Big Mike Road Show

I'm very sorry to hear this sad news. Please accept my sincere condolences. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you comfort during this difficult time, and the strength to provide comfort to your family.