TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

My Great Friends!!!

Sorry the last announcement was so short, it was coming from my Droid from the plane and they were telling me to turn it off.

The Big Mike Road Show has hit the road once again after taking over a 4 month hiatus after my Dad's death!

Hard to believe, these two new coasters I am going to ride will be the FIRST new credit of the year for The Mighty Big Man.

Big Mike has been in seclusion with only one park visit this whole year, when two hotties named Renee and Lena asked to hang out with good ole Big Mike, and with a soft spot for super hotties, I made an appearance

So, this brings me to this post, now being made on my stop over between flights here in ??????? (hehehe)

Big Mike was so proud to see an article on Big Mike in the first ever issue of Club TPR, THAT WAS VERY SPECIAL!!!

So, after seeing the love and support from The Valuable Big Mike Readers and the honor and satisfaction I get from bringing everyone on TPR the small and seldom seen parks, Big Mike felt the time was right to head on an adventure and bring back to life The Big Mike Road Show!!!!!!!!!

In typical Big Mike fashion, first person to guess where The Mighty Big Man is going wins:

A Big Mike Valuable Reader Pin

A Big Mike Holiday Card

and a new Big Mike Business Card (You will be the 1st person ever to get one).

You can name either coaster to win. First person to guess correctly wins! Only ONE guess per person!

Good Luck!!!!!

Just to let everyone in on a surprise, Big Mike Productions is working on something new and special for TPR!

Big Mike has to stay ahead of the curve and always be a step above and on the cutting edge of new ideas here on TPR, because The Big Mike Valuable Readers have come to expect it!!

Theme Park Review has exploded in popularity and the boards have been supplied with tons and tons of great trip reports lately, which is fantastic news for TPR indeed, but Big Mike does not want to just blend in with the crowd of course.

So.......

Big Mike Productions is pleased to announce Theme Park Reviews FIRST EVER.......

MONTHLY VIDEO SERIES OF A SPECIAL SHOW SO APTLY NAMED.....

THE BIG MIKE ROAD "SHOW"

This will be an actual show that you can watch that will be aired on the 1st day of every month in The Big Mike Road Show thread consisting of:

A VIDEO REVIEW OF A NOT SO WELL KNOWN OR SMALL PARK VISIT

A "HANGING WITH THE HOTTIES" interview with some of your favorite TPR hotties to get to know them better.

A BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW MAILBAG where Big Mike answers any and all Valuable Reader questions.

A Monthly Big Mike Most Valuable Reader Contest Update on who will win the free one week condo stay. (Still time to join and win!)

A "BIG MIKE BACK THEN" SPECIAL VIDEO OF SOMETHING SPECIAL each month.

and MORE SECRETS AND SURPRISES to be announced soon.

So the monthly video segment, along with twice a week regular Big Mike trip reports to get caught up from last year, will start shortly.

Anyone having any ideas for a really cool segment for The Big Mike Road "Show", feel free to offer them!!!!

So now it is on to the next stop, who knows where it will be???? Take some guesses and feel free to show your support for TPR's first ever monthly video show.......

THE BIG MIKE ROAD "SHOW"

Peace, Big Mike

PS - I am tossing the idea around in my head of bringing you the TPR hottie interviews live from thier own bedrooms and calling it "Big Mike in Bed with the TPR Hotties"! Think Big Mike can get away with that????

Welcome back Big Mike! You've been missed more than you can imagine. I enjoy reports from so many different members on TPR, but none more than the BMRS. I have no clue where you're headed or what coasters you're going to ride, but I'm sure you'll have a blast doing it and I can't wait to see the reports.

Dear Friends,

Big Mike just got a new credit!!

No one has been able to guess where The Big Man is yet, so maybe someone will guess by tomorrow when I ride the 2nd new credit!!

I can't wait to spill the beans!

Peace, Big Mike

YAY LAURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!

You have correctly guessed that The Big Mike Road Show was indeed at The Amusement Park Drive In in Montana to bring all The Valuable Big Mike Readers the sights and sounds of this off the beaten path park!

Private message me your address and the prizes will be shipped out when I get home, including a surprise Amusement Park Drive In Mikestery Mystery Card

The Big Man is now off to Boondocks in South Dakota to bring everyone a look at the next park.

Thanks for playing everybody, and thanks for winning Laura!

Peace, Big Mike

016.JPG.236e220df04d22464908c8e04d657cb8.JPG

Yes, that was indeed the Drive In movie screen behind the Big Man!

Wohoooo, the big man is back!!! I've missed the Big Mike Road Show so much this summer! Sounds like you've planned a lot of fun stuff, I can't wait to see those Big Mike Road "Show" videos! And who could forget the Find the Ducky Contest?

DSCN1669_800x600.JPG.801358ca1c4b33f79464b099a1dbd03a.JPG

I've started my own collection! On the left is graduation ducky and the two on the right I won by playing skeeball at Holiday World.