-Add a flat ride or coaster on the Invertigo site

-Expand Boomerang Bay to the North

-ADD ANOTHER COASTER!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walt Disney World:

Add a looping coaster OF ANY SORT to magic kingdom, they need to add WAY more rollercoasters to all of their parks!!!

You need to get something straight - Magic Kingdom does not cater to thrill-seekers. It caters to families. The tallest height restriction in the entire park is Space Mountain at 44". The Magic Kingdom and Disneyland were both founded on the principle that parents and children should be able to play together. Every attraction in the park is accessible to every little child that can walk on two legs - save for Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, Stitch's Great Escape, and Tomorrowland Speedway.

The Ghost is spot-on - a theme park doesn't have to be about the roller coasters.

ANYWAY - back on topic, DelGrosso's needs to either build or get rid of the old Revolution. It's been sitting around long enough - either they make money to put towards another attraction by selling it, or possibly earn some more money by operating it.

Five year plan for both my homeparks.

BGW

2013 - general park improvements

2014 - Festa Italia retheme to something more Italy-related. New major flat ride added (thinking Huss Frisbee).

2015 - general park improvements

2016 - Intamin acccelerator + refurbishment of major old rides

2017 - new country (Spain) with new family rides, large flats, and a major coaster (I'm thinking a GCI).

KD

2013 - general park improvements (repainting old rides, cleaning up the area, more trees, etc)

2014 - remove old Hurricane Reef slides and re-expand the lake. Move Tornado to the newer section. Open up a bridge that goes underneath Rebel Yell to the waterpark and open the area behind Ricochet as another entrance. This sounds like the perfect opportunity to expand the waterpark a bit more too. Add mat slide, water coaster, updated tube/body slides, and maybe an Aqua Loop.

2015 - bring back Rebel Yell's old entrance and restore/add theming to that area. I'm thinking a Hurler upgrade as well.

2016 - B&M flyer around Hypersonic's old spot

2017 - Flat ride package + more park improvements

Six Flags Great America 5 Year Masterplan

- B&M Wing Walker Coaster Where Splashwater Falls Was Themed to "Bane" or "Catwoman"

- Removal of Winners Circle Go Karting/ Dare Devil Dive

- Removal of V2 (Send it to Another Six Flags Property)

- New Vekoma Trains on Demon

- Sally Interactive Dark Ride where Trailblazer was Themed to Wile E. Coyote

- Intamin Coaster Wheel added Where V2 Was

- S&S Sky Sling Where Dare Devil Dive Was

- Removal of King Chaos

- NEW Giant Kids Area Where Go Karts Were called "Bugs Bunny Campground" with Camp Cartoon/ Kidzopolis Attractions and New Rides

- Huss Floorless Top Spin on the Coca-Cola Cool Zone

- Phase 1 of Complete Track Replacement/ Refurbishment of Whizzer

- S&S 40 Passenger Screaming Swings Where King Chaos Was

- Phase 2 of Complete Track Replacement/ Refurbishment of Whizzer

- Removal of Ragin Cajun (Send it to another Six Flags Park)

- Mack LSM Launching Looping Coaster where Ragin Cajun Was that goes around the Flumes/ Wilderness Theater

2 Coasters Added

2 Coasters Removed

6+ Rides Added

5+ Rides Removed

Six Flags Great America

-Addition of a Eurofighter or Compact GCI in the SWF area.

-Removal of Iron Wolf to open up space for a larger future coaster which can also you some back areas near picnic grove and the flumes.

-Total Overhaul of the stage in Southwest Territory, new big flat ride added next to it.

-Removal of BB to possibly be replaced by a Zac-Spin or small flats.

-Comtinued Refurbushment of Demon and Whizzer

-Add more areas of shade in Southwest Terrioty.

-Add a Capacity Monster!

Disney's Animal Kingdom

WARNING: I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THE PARK BUT THESE ARE SOME THINGS I'D LIKE TO SEE HAPPEN

2012- New Show Themed to "Brave" Added to Camp Minnie Mickey

2013- NEW Family Dark Ride in Africa Section, New Theater for Festival of the Lion King

2014- Retheme of Camp Minnie Mickey into "South America" with a New Attraction

2015- Jungle Cruise like Water Attraction added to South America, New Show to Replace "A Bugs Life"

2016- New Monorail or Some Kind of Transportation Attraction to go around the Park, Retheme of Dinosaur

2017- New Theater Added to South America With A Show Based on "Up"

Somethings that I would like to see Kennywood do are

. Dump Garfield retheme Garfield's Nightmare to "Old Mill" and retheme Pounce Bounce to "Pitt Fall Jr."

. Add a real Ferris Wheel (I know they have a kiddie one)

. Add a small water park

Great topic.....and these additions are very reasonable...and so needed.

BGTampa- A dark ride of any sort. Boat ride/shooting ride/zoo type....the themes and options are plentiful.

JUST GET SOMETHING TO RIDE IN SOME A.C......it's freaking Tampa after all.

Awesome park, but it needs that one "cool off" ride

SFOG- This one is even easier. Put a shade cover over Hanson Cars que. Slowest dispatch in the park....and despite being surrounded by trees, there are no direct shades above the Hanson Cars que, and the sun BEATS down as you slowly move. The ride itself is great.

Add tunnels to several coasters. Tunnels are awesome, can be added after the fact, and the only "real" tunnel is on Dahlonega Mine Train. They have a few cheapies....tunnels that you can see all the way through and out just as you enter (DDDive, Superman), those aren't tunnels.

Dollywood: Keep doing what you are doing. This park is darn near perfect to me, and staying right on top of all additions, not just rides.

• 2 weeks later...

Six Flags America 5 Years:

- 4 Tube Slide Complex added to HH

- 2nd Longer Lazy River Added to HH

- Proslide 6 Lane Racing Slide Complex Added to HH

- New Vekoma Trains on Mind Eraser

- Iron Wolf from SFGAm (After a Long Refurbishment and New Trains)

- Retheme of Looney Tunes Movie Town

- Mack Splash Battle Water Ride Added Between Penguin's and Batwing

- Chance Double Inverter Added Where Two Face Was

- Retheme of Southwest Territory into "Mardi Gras"

- Zamperla Disk O Coaster Added

- Giant Ferris Wheel Added

- New GCI Trains on Roar

- Gerstlaurer Euro Fighter Added

- Expansion of Train Ride

- 3 Speed Slide Complex added to Hurricane Harbor

- Proslide Behemoth Bowl Added to Hurricane Harbor

- Sally Interactive Dark Ride Added to Coyote Creek

- Superman Rethemed into "Bizarro"

- Rename of Park from "Six Flags America" to "Six Flags Maryland"

A shooter in Tampa might be a touchy subject, I mean look at the CH fallout. A dark ride does seem logical, something with a nice pre-show to give it a longer " ride time".

Any Florida park to build a hyper.

I have always quietly hoped Disney would build a fifth Orlando park for teens and thrill seekers. That's a lot to do on a vacation but people do stay out there for a while. I think if Disney set out to build thrills they would do a nice job. They have the pockets to build something awesome. Obviously they have considered it and have never pulled the trigger but at this point they are running out of stuff to build.

On a personal note if I can't get to Dollywood i will be very sad.

I would suggest either major NorCal theme park to make dozens of improvements.

SFDK:

*New [Major] Coaster.

*Remove V2 and it replace it with a flat (It's a silly ride!).

*Major Flat Ride.

*More pathways. There are way too many dead ends.

Great America:

*New Coaster (Of course).

*Tear down that abominable so-called wooden coaster!

* Add a slide to the water park that at least exceeds 50 feet.

*Touch up Flight Deck. (It's looking rusty).

*Refurbish the parking lot and pathways.

*Set higher standards for your staff! I'm not calling out the Great America staff as a whole, but some of them were downright rude!

The next three years for KD I would like to see:

-New coat of paint on Anaconda

-Repaint Rebel Yell to its original Red, White, Blue

-Huss Giant Frisbee

- Waterworks expansion with new slides

- Hurler retracking

-Tear down Shockwave

-Put a compact GCI in Shockwave's place

Six Flags Fiesta Texas:

2012 - New GCI Coaster In Boardwalk area.

2013 - New Vekoma trains for Boomerang. Repaint Poltergeist.

2014 - Tear down the Rattler!! Replace with a B&M or Intamin Hyper that follows similar layout to Rattler.

2015 - S&S Screamin' Swing?

2016 - Build the long-ago rumored Batman-themed B&M Flyer over near Tony Hawk. Do not include a painful pretzel-loop.

Six Flags Over Texas:

2012: Tear down Flashback and the old bumper car building, and expand the Gotham City area to include a highly themed Euro Fighter called "Escape From Arkham Asylum." This cool theme has too many possibilities to simply be a Wild Mouse!

2013: Return something to the Theater that once housed the Right Stuff, Dino Island, etc.

2014: Remove La Vibora. (Send it to Six Flags Mexico or something!) Replace with a B&M Wing Coaster with a cool Spanish theme.

Six Flags New England:

2012: Tear down Flashback. Replace with SFMM's Deja Vu. Give it a new name and paint scheme however. I always thought "Deja Vu" was super lame. I wouldn't even be disappointed if they reused "Two-Face: The Flip Side."

2014: Start expanding the park into the woods between the picnic area and the rest of the park. There's obviously plenty of untouched property in there. I'd like to see a well themed Dark Ride Log Flume? Two things the park is missing!

2015: Intamin or Mack Launch coaster! The film adaptation of The Flash should be out around this year right? I think Central City's Scarlet Speedster is due for a Big Ticket attraction named in his honor right?

Wildwater Kingdom (Geauga Lake) - all I ask is that you add some new slides already. It's been five years since you added Tidal Wave Bay and haven't added anything significant since. You have plenty of room to do it.

A few suggestions:

A mammoth bowl slide

A large family raft slide

A couple of speed slides

A mat racing slide

A water coaster (like Wildebeest)

La Ronde should bring back their waterpark in the next few years. I mean, of course it will have to be a separate park because all of La Ronde's space is exhausted. Also, even though Six Flags was technically supposed to start influencing way back in 2009, they've done practically nothing. Here's the year-by-year to-do list I've come up with

To Do List

Waterpark. Do it, La Ronde; all the cool parks have. So what if it costs a gajillion dollars to enter? The nearest good waterparks require either a passport or countless hours in a car, and it's hot here (more than you'd expect). Build it on the other side of the bridge, even if it means killing trees, hills and historical landmarks [2013 to 15]

Goliath may not need a repaint at all; it's already colored like Superman, so a simple name change, new station interior and possibly some special effects should do it. [2012]

Vampire is the most likely of all the coasters to be re-themed. It's a Batman clone, so it's not that hard to imagine it becoming French Batman; it even has most of the colors it needs, although I still think a re-paint is in order because it would look nicer. [2013]

Cobra is almost certainly becoming Riddler's Revenge or The Riddler (in French, of course); it's a short distance from Vampire, it's a Stand-Up coaster, and it's already green. A few color changes to the supports and it'll fit right in! [2013 or 14]

Super-Manege is old and ugly. Repaint! [2012 or 13] Also, both it and Boomerang need newer, safer, more comfortable ride cars; not only are they memory loss-inducing, they've also caused the park a great deal of trouble when they've malfunctioned. [ASAP, probably 2012 or 13]

The whole area near Vampire and Cobra will need a re-theme as well, and it shall of course be themed to Gotham City or DC comics or something like them. [2013]

Fort Edmonton must die. Just burn it to the ground (except for Pitoune) and hide the ashes behing a filing cabinet. Then, rebuild it like Crackaxle Canyon; make it believable and put actual shops in among the decorations. [my hope: 2014. Reality: never.]

Ribambelle. Let's be honest, that huge owl-bear-cat-thing is creepy and probably has lost the park more money than they care to admit. So fire her, her weird flower-bee-frog friends and bring in Looney Toons. Maybe there'll be fewer live shows, but it doesn't matter because people are more inclined to dance with Bugs Bunny than with the monster in their closet. [2014]

One final thing: The fireworks zone. We spent ages wrestling through unsympathetic crowds to reach our seats in the Bronze section. We missed the entire Ringo part of the Beatles tribute! Queue lines would be nice, as would forcing the stupid crowd members to form a passageway (after all, we actually paid to sit here!). [Probably never. Sigh.]

• 4 months later...

Darien Lake 5 year master plan

- Zamperla Rocking Tug ride in where the boat in Adventure Isle is

- Scrambler removed and replaced with a Gravitron ride

- Shipwreck Falls removed and replaced with a four lane racing water slide in Barracuda Bay

- Add LED lighting to the Giant Wheel

- Remove the old Batman track

- The Predator removed and replaced with a GCI wooden coaster called "The Predator Strikes Back"

- Mind Eraser removed and replaced with a Gerstlauer spinning coaster

- Floodgate Falls reopened

- All remaing trailers in the campground replaced with log cabins with a kitchen, wi-fi, cable TV, and Blu-Ray players

- Ranger removed and replaced with a Zamperla Hawk ride

- Boomerang removed and replaced with a Windseeker ride

- Dispy Diver in Adventure Isle removed and replaced with a Frog Hopper ride

- Slingshot removed and replaced with a 300ft. drop tower

- Motocoaster repainted to black track with green supports

- Galaxy Theathre remodeled with a new mural with LED lights in stars

- Grand Prix Speedway removed and replaced with a B&M hyper coaster

- Ride of Steel rethemed as "Bronco Booster"

- Beaver Bros. Cafe replaced with a Johnny Rockets

- Expaned parking lot with a seprate lot for the Performing Arts Center

Warner Bros Movieworld:

-Do something to fix that death machine of an SLC (they have got new trains in from KumbaK that should be better but it'll still be a rough ride). Either that or knock it down and build a good coaster in its place.

-Bring back the mist effects on the Superman Escape

-Fix the horrendous amount of downtime the Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster has.

Dreamworld

-If there is any way to possibly make the Tower of Terror a bit quieter, that would be great.

-A few of the rides really need a lick of paint.

- Shipwreck Falls removed and replaced with a four lane racing water slide in Barracuda Bay

- The Predator removed and replaced with a GCI wooden coaster called "The Predator Strikes Back"

- All remaing trailers in the campground replaced with log cabins with a kitchen, wi-fi, cable TV, and Blu-Ray players

Not to be a debbie downer, but I don't see any of these things persuading me to go to the park (and a few seem like a waste of money) ..

Chris "just sharing my opinion" Connolly

Blue Bayou/Dixie Landin

Already Happened and annoucned

now for the future plans i'd like

2013-

Woodie,Expansion

2014-

Greezed Lightin,Expansion,Water Slides.

2015-

Expanision,Kiddie Land Expanison,Possibly a new slide called Mud Slinger like at the carnivals. Fun Slides as they call them

Edited by SixFlagsNewOrleans

Okay, how on earth did this thread become the "What I would add to my home park in my wildest dreams" thread??? I think we need to refocus here because I really liked the original purpose of it. Instead of listing things like "my park is going to add four major roller coasters in three years OMG AQAUTRAX!!!" let's keep this on things that could realistically be done to help your favorite park in the 2012 season.

Not to be a debbie downer, but I don't see any of these things persuading me to go to the park (and a few seem like a waste of money) ..

Chris "just sharing my opinion" Connolly

By the way I was being realistic about what Darien Lake should do within the next five years, so therefore not all of the idea are bad, but it will make Darien Lake more of a "family" park than a "thrill" park!

Canada's Wonderland

- Add shade to the queues on Psyclone, Sledge Hammer, The Bat, and Flight Deck. Waiting in these lines for over 1 hour in pure sunlight is very annoying. There is no shade whatsoever and it makes for a terrible (and usually very long) queue.

- Paint Flight Deck and Skyrider. Both of these rides look pretty bad when up close. Flight Deck is terrible. All of the paint is wearing off and I think they should change the colours to something more "exciting" than white and grey.

- Food. Completely redo every single food item in the park besides foot long hotdogs, funnel cakes, and cookie witches. Besides that make the food higher quality and possibly cheaper. $12 for a cold burger and med. drink is atrocious.

(I find the first 2 possible and the last one impossible)

2012...[edited the rest of post out to save space]

There are some good ideas, buy why remove rides at all? Darien Lake has TONS of land. The campground is really sub-par anyway, and too large for the park.

Here is what I'd like to see for Darien Lake

1) Renovation of Predator, perhaps with topper track, and also add some dark tunnels to make the ride a little more intense.

2) Sell MotoCoaster (IMO, kinda a lame ride) and put in an S&S el Loco, and this time clear land and not just build it on top of a pool.

3) Do some sort of re-theme for RoS. I'd like to see them put water cannons like Maverick under the first drop and the flat part where it goes over water.

4) Add another attraction by mind eraser. Perhaps an S&S Screamin' Swing over the water. Just so it's not just a bridge to a crappy SLC.

5) Paint SkyCoaster and Slingshot white and add Neon lights to SkyCoaster to make them match.

6) New lighting package for Giant Wheel, at the very least remove graffiti.

7) Last, but probably most important. Rebuild the bridge going from cuda falls to the rest of the water park. The wood is splintered and it burns your feet. Maybe some sort vinyl wood-like material that doesn't burn your feet. And remove the blacktop sections of the waterpark while your at it. OUCH!