TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hersheypark Announces Fahrenheit!

It's too bad they couldn't have gotten the ride open in time for Springtime In The Park since I'm not able to go to the park after this weekend until around Memorial Day.

But it's still a great addition to my home park.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ It's official. Looks like the last piece is in which is great for Saturday.

Next they need to test it, landscape it, and finish the station. It looks like a soft opening could be possible.

Alright, that is what I thought you were getting at, but then you said something about a soft opening being possible. A little confusing there. I don't see a soft opening. I just see if opening up in May. I don't see a point in a soft opening and I don't think the park will either.

Maybe its just me but it seems like soft openings don't happen with alot of coasters. I don't even consider that a possibility ever, I don't know why people wonder that all the time.

That Norwegian loop looks freakin sick. Its gotta be one of the best sit down elements in existence.

Here are some are aerial photos of Fahrenheit from Flyinphilsphotos.com

http://www.flyinphilsphotos.com/amuse/pa/hp/2008-03-30/album0

These pictures give a great idea of exactly where the ride is located. All they need to finish is the first part of the Cobra Roll and the track leading back into the station. Thanks for the pictures Flyinphil! They are great as usual!

I have to say that seeing Fahrenheit now that it's built has made me more excited for it. To me, it didn't seem all that great and I was looking more forward to Behemoth and even The Dark Knight.

The Norwegian Loop looks awesome from the pictures, I'll have to take a trip to Hershey to give this a ride. Many thanks to Flyin Phil for the aerials!