Guilty Pleasures

Homer

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I will occasionally eat a can of icing. Who needs cake?

Ke$ha - everything inside of me SCREAMS that I should hate her, but I just can't. I think she made a deal with the devil or something.....evil succubus.

David

• 2 weeks later...
Barbeque sauce, roller coasters, and women. Sums it up pretty well if I do say so myself.

Sorry for my illiteracy, I am a roller coaster enthusiast. What are these 'women' you speak of? Are they a food? Some type of new toy? Are they found in this 'outside' place all the kids have been talking about these days?

Barbeque sauce, roller coasters, and women. Sums it up pretty well if I do say so myself.

Sorry for my illiteracy, I am a roller coaster enthusiast. What are these 'women' you speak of? Are they a food? Some type of new toy? Are they found in this 'outside' place all the kids have been talking about these days?

What? Are women food? A toy?

My best friends are women. I like women? I'm not sure what you mean. lol Are you suggesting I meant something sexist? I by no means did. Just being random in the random threads.