TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Your favorite/best looking park entrance!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm going to have to go with Silver Dollar City which is nowhere near me (over 1,000 miles ). When you walk in, you just can't see any rides and it is just like a great RCT3 park.

Infact, you really can't see any rides until you are right in front of it which makes the atmosphere there even better and might even beat our good friend. Disney!

sfgam2006

I'm really trying to figure out how you could say SFMM and KBF!!!??? SFMM is from like the 70's, is dirty, needs to be painted, etc.

And Knotts?!!? Repainted to look like crap, always has some horrid banner up, and Silver Bullets off center cobra roll!?!?

I picked those simply for first impressions. When you drive up to SFMM you cant help to be impressed with Tatsu dominating the mountain. I will agree with you as soon as you get up close to the park entrance you notice that it is run down and in desperate need of a update.

As for Knotts, I do agree that they could lose the banner, but it is not that big of a problem. As for the off centered cobra I don't think they had much of a choice of where to put it.