TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hoodie The Movie

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I'm gonna have to agree. I thought it was great. Definitely lived up to all the hype. It had a great storyline, it was well edited and the green screen stuff was good too. Next stop Hollywood eh??

Andrew

I started uploading the Coastertube version before I left for work today. I just got back home and it seems like it doesn't work for some reason. I'll try to fix it as soon as I can.

So...

The video has been uploaded to CoasterTube. I only get sound and no video.

Anyone else having this problem??

BTW...I started watching some of the LQ video on your link. So far, it is absolutely fantastic. I'll wait to see the HQ version on CoasterTube.

So...

The video has been uploaded to CoasterTube. I only get sound and no video.

Anyone else having this problem??

BTW...I started watching some of the LQ video on your link. So far, it is absolutely fantastic. I'll wait to see the HQ version on CoasterTube.

Yeah I'm really sorry for those of you waiting for the Coastertube version. I've been having a heck of a time trying to export the movie. I'm sending a uncompressed DV file of the movie to Robb. I'm hoping that he'll be able to compress it down and get it to work on Coastertube. So hang in there guys!

I started uploading the Coastertube version before I left for work today. I just got back home and it seems like it doesn't work for some reason. I'll try to fix it as soon as I can.

I'm waiting for the high quality CoasterTube version and remember back to when I was uploading a video. For some odd reason, It wouldn't upload all the way when my internet was going through my wireless router but did when it just went from the modem to the computer. Just try to get the strongest most direct connection you can.

I just want to say this is by far the BEST "member created" content I've seen on TPR yet!

IMO, this whole project demonstrates exactly what TPR is all about. It's not just about "Robb & Elissa" and our travels or projects, TPR is for everyone to share, create, contribute, etc.

I love, *LOVE* all the attention to detail, all the inside jokes, etc. So far I have only watched it once, and I know I'll pick up on a couple more things with multiple viewings.

If you haven't watched it yet, remember that this is an "amateur movie" so not everything is going to have that professional polish. But you got to give them much kudos. They did GREAT for what resources they had!

Congrats guys!

--Robb

I also left a comment on CoasterTube. It was out of this world! Great screenplay, awesome efects, and it was just plain funny.

Looking forward to more and exciting productions in the future. This is going to be pretty tough to top, though.

Robb...you were hysterical. Again....awesome job! Standing ovation!