TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ask Alvey - What the hell is this board????

robbalvey

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
to "I am only 13 but I was wondering if Elissa would date me?" :shock:

That's quite sweet really.

I can imagine me asking that a couple of years ago. I wouldn't ask it now cuz I'm old enough to know that Robb would probably have something to say about it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Robb & Elissa Happy New Year! Thanks for all the hard work that you, the team, and the rest of the TPR members add to make this site possible.

Just one quick question: Will you be running a Pick & Mix Competition before the season gets going again?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys,

Ok my boyfriend and i are looking into a disneyland wedding, He wants to go all out for a WDW one. The thing is there both pretty pricey. but since you 2 had a WDW wedding i was wondering, about how much did you guys pay in total and what exactly does it come with. This prolly seems a lil rude to be asking. But i am a huge disney fan, and my dream is to get married there. Thanks a bunch!

• 2 months later...
OK I didnt know where to post this so I guess I'll ask it here.

How can I change it so it doesnt email me every time I post?

1)Scroll to the top of the forum page and click on "Profile".

2) Once again, click on "Profile" when the new page comes up.

3) Click on "Profile Settings"on the left.

4)Click on "Notification" on the left.

5)Where it says "Always notify me of replies", choose "No".

6)Press submit.

That should work...

Hi Robb and All,

Just as I was going to drop a few (positive) comments about the Midwest Tour it gets locked because of the whiners... DOH! I understand.

I figured the next best thing is to drop a line here expressing my appreciation for the updates and mini photo tr's.

I guess to properly qualify this post for this thread, my question is...

Will there be another attempt at a calender in the future?

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^ My sentiments exactly. I mean... You're like.. FAMOUS! Well, You and Elissa (sp?). I work at Knott's, and a lot of coworkers are talking about you, and the 'crazy funny people from TPR'. I'm personally looking forward to seeing y'all there this weekend! But yes... How DID you get so famous?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Okay Elissa (sp), this one's for you. If someone asked before, I apologize.

But why do you always (well... not ALWAYS always) have plain pasta and plain pizza whenever you guys go on trips? (Besides the Mc Donalds of course..) I've wondered that for quite some time now. :O

Thanks!

^I'm just a really picky eater. I actually eat quite a few things, but I'm very 'brand specific'. Meaning I can't eat pasta and sauce just anywhere because I only like a few kinds of tomato sauce (prego and olive garden!).

I eat mass quantities of what I like, but when on vacation I usually lose weight because I can't find too much of what I like.

• 9 months later...

I'm only 16 at the moment (male), but I wish to join you on a TPR trip hopefully the summer after I graduate. I would be 18. Would it be hard making friends, etc? Id be bringing a friend that also loves roller coasters (she is a girl). I just want to understand what it would be like on the social aspect. I've noticed few girls go on these (still some). I want to have a good time, and I want her to as well. Oh, as a side note, are co-ed rooms allowed? I mean the two of us wouldn't really have anyone else to room with and we are just friends. Thanks so much, and I'm a big fan of this site and all you guys do!