TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

^ Honestly his posts aren't even worth a response. Look at every single post he's made and his screen name, it's obvious that he's just here to stir the pot.

This. As the old phrase goes: those who know, don't talk......and those who talk, don't know.

Is anyone from TPR going to their little media preview for the new Gemini midway?

Everyone knows the best rumors come from keyboards with permanent caps lock and no punctuation marks.

I thought they came from Dippin' Dots stands?

Well if the dippin dots guy has a keyboard...

...and spilled the Dippin' Dots on the keyboard...

Everyone knows the best rumors come from keyboards with permanent caps lock and no punctuation marks.

If you were a true dippin dots enthusiast, you would know they don't melt, and therefore wouldn't hurt the keyboard.

It's hard to tell from the webcam, but what type of lighting package does the eagles ride have? The only lighting that I have seen is what looks like dim lighting on the ground around the ride....Not nearly enough to light the ride up at night.

I work here you cry babies, I'm.not go randomly make it up but it shows how easy it is to get you in your feelings. Like I said before BOOKMARK and screen shot me. I'm pulling this crap out of my *** you'll see soon I'm.not.making it up

I work here you cry babies, I'm.not go randomly make it up but it shows how easy it is to get you in your feelings. Like I said before BOOKMARK and screen shot me. I'm pulling this crap out of my *** you'll see soon I'm.not.making it up

Why would you not have told us your source when it was asked? I hope you realize that you're not doing ANYONE any favors, including Cedar Point, which I HIGHLY doubt is actually your employer. If you want to argue this, prove it. Who's your manager? Where did you hear this? If you can't answer these, no need to spread false rumors that aren't based on any factual evidence. It's not good publicity.

It's hard to tell from the webcam, but what type of lighting package does the eagles ride have? The only lighting that I have seen is what looks like dim lighting on the ground around the ride....Not nearly enough to light the ride up at night.

No, I don't think any lights are on the ride itself. If they went with the Larson LED package that Michigan's Adventure and Knott's received, it would of came pre-installed from the factory. Unless a custom lighting package gets installed by the end of the week, I'm not expecting it to receive any, which is rather unfortunate.

If you were a true dippin dots enthusiast, you would know they don't melt, and therefore wouldn't hurt the keyboard.

Unfortunately, Dippin' Dots Start Melting in Sunlight when the Freezer Temp is Negative 20 Degrees. lol

No, I don't think any lights are on the ride itself. If they went with the Larson LED package that Michigan's Adventure and Knott's received, it would of came pre-installed from the factory. Unless a custom lighting package gets installed by the end of the week, I'm not expecting it to receive any, which is rather unfortunate.

So I assume that if the ride itself has no lighting, than there would have to be some kind of flood lights in place?

Why would you not have told us your source when it was asked? I hope you realize that you're not doing ANYONE any favors, including Cedar Point, which I HIGHLY doubt is actually your employer. If you want to argue this, prove it. Who's your manager? Where did you hear this? If you can't answer these, no need to spread false rumors that aren't based on any factual evidence. It's not good publicity.

Why would I tell you my manager and Im apart of mantis crew this year worked at raptor last year I don't need your validation. I doubt care what favors I am not doing for you.

I am not usually an enthusiast of anything that is ridiculously priced- even Dippin' Dots.