TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

High School and other School society...

goleafsgo

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once was going to join Goth/Emo kids ( not @ my school cause for some reason cutting is not allowed ) But yeah I wore all black for few weeks... hurt myself a lot (no cutting that's extreme) Then my mom found out and I had to stop....

This is like, the most depressingly stupid thing I've ever seen posted. It makes it sound like you actually put thought into fitting a stereotype, and if that's the case, you're a lost cause.

too many. the last clique i was in was hell though, it started with seven people and split up. and I was the one who got the knives in the back. so now that i made about 6 enemies, i'm with my back up clique (the surfers) woo, a clique i fit in to this time!

I don't really have just one clique I hang out with. I hang out with mybe 4-5 cliques a day. These include preps, goths, nerds, normal no category people, etc. If there was a clique for me I guess I would be one of the normal no categories. I'm not preppy by no means, but I'm not certainly not emo either. I just like to hang out with a lot of people.

I'm not in high school anymore but I'm still friends with a lot of my friends from back then. I don't know what you would call my group of friends but I just mainly hung out with people who were random and made me laugh and people who I could make laugh... maybe that's why I won "class comedian" my senior year!

I'm so far removed from school, but its funny how you never forget what its like, well meaning the groups

I was somewhat of a loner, I did have some friends, mostly people who were into metal, boy those were the days, I listen to Kenny G now, he's awesome