TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Disneyland / California Adventures TR!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great tr! How long was the line for Go Go coaster? I waited 45 minutes to get that credit.

--Jay

Yeah It was About 30 Minutes in the Heat! And they only send you around once! I was most upset

DUDE i rode the clone of that in Disneyworld like 8-10 times IN A ROW NO WAIT LMFAO!

Awesome !! Lots of fun. And OMG I have the same Mickey hat as Kevork! Then again so does half of California lol. Ooh and about SM...I've never even been on the original version and the updated one is better than it! Great TR!

awesome TR. How was the chick upside-down on matterhorn? did she have like wires or somethin holding her up? or was she pounding it on matterhorn mt. to keep herself up

It looks like y'all had a blast there, I've never been to Disneyland Cali, only Walt Disney World when I was like 6...

I'm so deprived...

Hey dude!

Great Photo TR, great pics, and I am glad you had fun with your family, it was also good you ate the the "Blue Bayou " or that plane inside the Pirates, I like to eat there.

Have a good one amigo, and you must have taken alot of time making this.

Wow, what a great tr. I was just out in CA back in July(6th thru the 11th I was there). My cohorts and also did DL and DCA. Even though the parks are small, they are very nice. We didn't have any major wait times either. The longest we waited was for Soarin Over California and even that was only about 20 minutes.Oh the ferris wheel too,that was about a 20 minute wait.Let me tell you,if you want to get freaked out, go on the swinging gondola cars on the ferris wheel. OMG, I thought we were going to swing off the track! Scary but fun. We ate at Tortillia Joe's in Downtown Disney,let me tell you for a chain restaurant that was some pretty good Mexican food.Don't eat at Naples though,the Italian place.The worst ever.Carrabba's Rules!!Very nice out there in Southern Cali. The best was the Mickey Mouse ice cream sandwiches with the cookies and cream icecream in the middle.I ate one everyday in the park! Didn't get a chance to do Magic Mountain though.Oh well, maybe next time I'm out west.

sweet up date i still love Disneyland resort, the only inferior thing in Disneyland is the castle all the rides are better inside Disneyland then the magic kingdom, Mk just is so cheap-ed out especially space mountain.

but thanks to the screaming issues last august i have no credit from it yet.

just gonna have to go back some day.

Really good stuff, Ry Ry!

Man, I'm gonna have to come up with my own signature move...hmmm?

Pound it...taken!

Index, pinky and thumbs up...taken!

Grabbin' boobies...taken!

Hmmm...? How bout the Bat-to-see? Anyone got dibs on that?

Maybe...

Hey how crowded were the parks and how long were the lines?

I just found out I'm going down Wednesday-Friday for my sister's birthday..hope it's not too crowded.

The lines werent ALL that bad...but picked up in the late afternoonish, my suggestion would be to stay till closing and skip the Fantasmic shows etc and hit the rides while everyone is distracted. Best way!

-Ryan