TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

*TENTATIVE* Dates & Info About TPR's 2007 Group Trips

^You better start stocking up on the Tylenol with Morphine, just based on the comments I've already seen in this thread. Paging Dr. Derek!

dt

Forget that! I'm certain Elissa will build up a quick tolerance early on with just these questions and comments on announcement day 1. Therefore, I'm either going right for the straight morphine for her (help save her liver) or just implement Operation: Derek, Dave, Rich, Joe, Rich, and Casey kick the crap out of all the tools. With Balder hammers, handcuffs, and lots of papers to file at the ready, they'll be battered, bruised, and papercutted so badly they won't be able to send in their deposits!

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this was just posted yesterday and it already has 13 pages and half of it is annoying shites. As for the trips go Im all for the US trip cant wait for more info to be released. Only thing im bummed about is that the japan trip is in the middle of september and ill be in school.

As long as I can convince my parents of your sanity and safekeeping of participants, I MAY be able to try getting on the Midwest trip. It sounds fun, and it's also at a time that may be open to me.

I'll be sure to keep my eye out for further info.

Oh yeah, and to everyone who keeps post questions without reading the first page... you should PROBABLY read it first (make things easier on R&E)!!

^You better start stocking up on the Tylenol with Morphine, just based on the comments I've already seen in this thread. Paging Dr. Derek!

dt

Forget that! I'm certain Elissa will build up a quick tolerance early on with just these questions and comments on announcement day 1. Therefore, I'm either going right for the straight morphine for her (help save her liver) or just implement Operation: Derek, Dave, Rich, Joe, Rich, and Casey kick the crap out of all the tools. With Balder hammers, handcuffs, and lots of papers to file at the ready, they'll be battered, bruised, and papercutted so badly they won't be able to send in their deposits!

Yo Derek, we'll call it Operation Tool....don't forget, I am bringing extra deoderant for forced decontamination for those who don't use it on their own!

As for the guy who 1) wants Avalanche ERT. 2) thinks timber falls can't hold 50 people. What??? Why use ERT on a park that takes 1 hr to ride avalnche about 15 times. That park rarely has over 50 people doing all attractions at any one point during the day. The all day pass allows you to leave and come back whenever that day.

Rich, that guy that said that is the one the put a tampon in his mouth....LOL he posted the video on here....Yeah he should be really interesting on this trip. Great I am looking foward to this one. Rich please bring lots of deodorent, I know what you mean.

Casey"Please read the forums before you post Dumb@ss guestions"Childers

Theme Park Review is becoming a victim of it's own popularity, Rabid One at Ozcoaster was telling me the other day people are always coming up to him at Movie world when he's working and wanting to talk to him about Ozcoaster. It must be times 1000 that treatment for Robb and Elissa.

I was really impressed with the effort and attention to detail they put into the UK trip, I think they could do a Vekoma coaster tour and it would be fun. I've been to Japan to compete in sport a couple of times but I have never looked around let alone go to a themepark, so I will consider that a good opportunity.

Oh yeah, I should ask a stupid question - can they have a tour in between Midwest and Japan so I can keep busy in between tours?

R&E, you know to count me in for Spain/Italy & Japan and whatever else those trips include, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Midwest can be for all those who haven't done them. Been there way too many times. BUT, I did get my Elissa credit at HW this year!!

While I assume that Spain trip people will have first dips, there is always a certain number of "losers" who can't do the add-on.

IIRC, Ted, weren't you one of the "losers" already?? (Katrina will never be a loser!)

JJ

Who volunteers to protect anyone who needs it. Even the "Hoffman" girl, as long as she stops screaming!

yea, we might end up doing Spain cause there is no way we can get of 16 days working for banks.

That is great news for us going to Spain, but it kind of sucks for you guys since I know you really wanted Japan.

However, it is looking like the BOTBC is going to be close to 100%

yea, we might end up doing Spain cause there is no way we can get of 16 days working for banks.

Hey Einstein, how do you figure its 16 days!? Its more like 10 days off, especially since you're a banker and don't believe in weekends and holidays at work. If you guys don't go to Japan, there will be very few peeps for me to hang out with while all the fanboys follow R&E everywhere. If you guys AND Dave end up skipping Japan, I'm totally going to have another 10 vacation days to use next year!

^You're forgetting Labor Day, Forest. That takes your 12 down to 11. Keep in mind Japan is pretty much a day ahead of us, so if you leave on Sunday, you'll get home on Sunday. Unlike how when we get there we'll have to leave at like 6am on Friday and won't get there until like 2pm on Saturday. Trust me, its 10 vacation days thanks to Labor Day, thats the only way I have enough days to do both that AND Spain.

If you guys don't go to Japan, there will be very few peeps for me to hang out with while all the fanboys follow R&E everywhere. If you guys AND Dave end up skipping Japan, I'm totally going to have another 10 vacation days to use next year!

We're kind of cool to hang out with too you know!!!

You know, instead of giving us shiit for the fanboys hanging out with us, it would be nice if you guys would actually help us avoid them and hang out with us instead.

The only reason why we had so many fanboys around us is because people abandoned us on the UK Trip. And did anyone notice that once people started hanging out with us, it was much easier to tell the faboys to f**k off?

Trust me, we don't WANT to hang out with the fanboys we want to hang out with our FRIENDS. But when our friends basically ditched us, what we were supposed to do? It much harder to "flee" when it's just two of you left on your own.

--Robb "It's cool, though...we met new friends on the UK trip...Hi Rich!" Alvey

^^But Robb, it looked like you guys were having a good time and we didn't want to bother you. You were always surrounded by people so we thought by hanging out with you we would be taking up your time to hang out with the ones that were always around you. We just didn't want to intefere.

Casey"Wants to be surrounded by fangirls all the time" Childers

Sorry dude, but my tolerance for people has gone down dramatically. Sadly it was only a few people, but I was on vacation too and didn't really feel like having that throbbing vein in my forehead always popping out. Besides that, I figured at times the groups were getting a little too large for my pace, which is why I'd normally be in groups of no more than 6.

Another reason I didn't really hang out with you guys all that much was because I have also been to most of those parks before, and felt like I should also try to take a few people and show them around the park, kinda like you did with us at Blackpool the last time we were there.

Also notice that when you finally made it known to me that you were tired of the fans thats when I starting hanging out with you again? I'm a doctor, not a mindreader!

You two are awesome and you know I love hanging out with you guys. Of course, its also nice to have a few more friends with on trips, especially when you guys don't want to ride all the darkrides, spinny rides, or I'm tired of McDonalds

And I'm not giving you shiit for the fanboys liking you or wanting to hang out with you. Its your gift and your curse to be so fun, loveable, and desired. Its people like Tommy and Dave that I'm giving the shiit to for being all "we're definitely going, even if volcanoes explode, the earth cracks in two, and Michael Jackson takes over France!" and now saying "we're not sure." Boo to them, not to you!

As long as certain other fanboy haters go with on the trips though, don't worry, we'll use Operation: Tool and make the trip fun for us all.

My reasoning for going is not for Robb, but for the expierience. It would be nice to meet them several times during the trip, which will happen, but I'd like to go at my own pace around each park, I know several people are the same

I just figured Robb that you would probably want some time to yourself from time to time. Instead of having one large group follow you're every move.

Though what I found was that every day I would go off with a slightly different group. With 50+ people on a trip it's good to try and get to know most of them.

Each group I would hang out with would be fun in their own special way.