TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

It's going to be an inverted 900 foot floorless flying dive machine multi-launch spinning mine train partially enclosed stand up wing rider 4th dimention bobsled wooden prefab aquatrax!

Duh! That is what the Dippin Dots guy said! (Although I really do hate Dippin Dots)

^Certainly not. Which is exactly what I was trying to say in my last post. Not every new addition at SFMM is going to be a used, mediocore coaster from another park. They'd still invest some capital on their flagship park wouldn't they?

^Certainly not. Which is exactly what I was trying to say in my last post. Not every new addition at SFMM is going to be a used, mediocore coaster from another park. They'd still invest some capital on their flagship park wouldn't they?

I sure as hell hope so. It's a little bit odd that they have lots of clone coasters there in the first place, now that this is brought up. Goliath, batman, green lantern, scream, Deja Vu, superman, scream... (Even though I technically don't count Green Lantern and Superman, they're still clones...sort of.)

You wouldn't think that for a flagship park that would happen. At least thats not what I think. Ah well, any way to make money I suppose!

...If the park leaves these plots vacant, or worse, allows a defunct Log Jammer to sit and rot, well, if it isn't a return to the bad old days it's close. Too much of the park infrastructure is in disrepair. Of all the Six Flags parks I've visited, this is the shabbiest...

Considering what they've done with the Monorail, it wouldn't surprise me to still see it sitting there in January when I come up. But I have to agree, the park needs some major infrastructure improvements, especially in the rear and over towards Scream. That area just seems to be "there" with no real tie in to the rest of the park.

Just a thought, but even SFA is getting their act together...

^Well, they did just ship two rides to other parks within the chain...but I don't think they will do that for a park as big as SFMM.

I really dont think they care. If they advertise it like they are doing with with DJV over in SFNE and Goliath. The GP wont know the difference of a used coaster or a new coaster as long as its "new" to the park. The Gp is really the only people six flags Caters to to, us coaster people are the moinority hear.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed recently, but what about the land where Flashback once stood? I've checked it on Google Maps in the past and it's mostly dirt.. It could possibly fit Big Spin from SFDK? They could get that and Log Jammer's replacement in the same year.