Walibi Holland Discussion Thread

P. 106 - Untamed POV Video!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Walibi Holland Discussion Thread

Postby JordyC » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:28 am

Episode 5: Making of Untamed

Quality Over Quantity

1. Hyperion - Energylandia 2. Wildfire - Kolmården 3. Taiga - Linnanmäki 4. Untamed - Walibi Holland 5. Shambhala - PortAventura 6. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 7. Taron - Phantasialand 8. Helix - Liseberg 9. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 10. iSpeed - Mirabilandia

Coasters: 291 || Parks: 55

Parc Astérix || Slagharen || Plopsa Coevorden || Waarbeek || Liseberg || Kolmården || Gröna Lund || Energylandia || Legendia || Toverland || Alton Towers || South Pier || Blackpool Pleasure Beach

Don't put that donkey on the floor!

Postby RCT3Bross » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:31 am

oriolat wrote:
RCT3Bross wrote:
KarlaKoaster wrote:Me neither, I thought the showbuilding always looked quite nice. Have they changed any of the theming inside?

I wouldn't be mad if that's forgotten. :lmao:

I see what you did there. :lmao:

That was unintentional. :lmao:

Love the logo it fits really well with the area. Also I'm exited to hear that we finally get the unique element I started to think it was the 97 Degree outward stall. Although I wouldn't hold my breath to much it might be a curved stall for all I know. I also read that the trains would be in view for the public on April 6th, I'm so glad I got a annual pass this year so I'm there the 6th to check it out if it's there.
Roller Coaster Traveler 3 Bross Parks of 2018: Efteling, Phantasialand, Walibi Holland, Skyline park, Europa Park, Walibi Belgium, Toverland, Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach
2018 Rides: Fenix (Toverland), Tiki Waka (Walibi Belgium), Wicker Man (Alton Towers), Icon (Blackpool Pleasure Beach).

Counts I305 as 32 credits...

Postby A.J. » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:10 pm

My goodness, Untamed just keeps looking better and better, doesn't it?
Data entry nut for the official TPR coaster poll! https://coasterpoll.com/
Follow me on Instagram for perfectly adequate theme park photos!
The opinions that I post on this forum do not necessarily represent those of the company I work for.

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:42 am

14 airtime moments and a low to the ground floating barrel roll. I love the aesthetic of the area and it looks like an amazing complete attraction + area!
{1991} Chicago based. Creative ad world guy with @adultswim @cartoonnetwork World traveler, concert attendee, salsa connoisseur, comic reader, and theme park nerd
IG: photoboothez

I love donkeys more than me.

Postby ZeroGravity55 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:49 pm

This is really looking like it could be one of the better RMC conversions!

Postby RCT3Bross » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:49 am

Looopings.nl Posted pictures of the First drop 2 days ago and it looks beautiful. I'm just exited to see this ride construction on April 6th.
Roller Coaster Traveler 3 Bross Parks of 2018: Efteling, Phantasialand, Walibi Holland, Skyline park, Europa Park, Walibi Belgium, Toverland, Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach
2018 Rides: Fenix (Toverland), Tiki Waka (Walibi Belgium), Wicker Man (Alton Towers), Icon (Blackpool Pleasure Beach).

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:06 pm

Never thought I'd be (probably) running to "the new coaster," when I was sure I was heading to
the (still) new steel one, first. Hmmm. Looking forward to both of them. Eventually. :smile:
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby JordyC » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:52 am

The train of Untamed has been revealed! The park has been open since today, making the logo and the queue also visible.

060419dier1.jpg

060419dier2.jpg

060419dier3.jpg

060419dier4.jpg

060419dier5.jpg

060419dier6.jpg

060419dier7.jpg

060419dier8.jpg

Source
Quality Over Quantity

1. Hyperion - Energylandia 2. Wildfire - Kolmården 3. Taiga - Linnanmäki 4. Untamed - Walibi Holland 5. Shambhala - PortAventura 6. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 7. Taron - Phantasialand 8. Helix - Liseberg 9. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 10. iSpeed - Mirabilandia

Coasters: 291 || Parks: 55

Parc Astérix || Slagharen || Plopsa Coevorden || Waarbeek || Liseberg || Kolmården || Gröna Lund || Energylandia || Legendia || Toverland || Alton Towers || South Pier || Blackpool Pleasure Beach

Postby RCT3Bross » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:55 am

Today the park openend for public and I was there. Here are some of the most intresting picturers I took Today.
I love the design looking forward to seeing the real ones soon.
The Sign used at the entrance has been placed. Really like the stand here.
On every screen showing the Queue times the have this countdown.
270 Degrees to the Left, to the Right. Those that mean I made a right guess? :lol:
RCT3Bross wrote:As the for the "new" Element I'm predicting it now. :lol:
A: We get a 360 degree twist upwards hill then a 360 degree twist downhill and it will be called twisted hill.
B: A Step-Up Under Flip but backwards (The diffrence of a Immlemann versus a Dive-Loop) At the Turn around.
C: A 270 degree flip upwards and a 270 degree flip downwards int he opposite direction.
No The last inovated element coming form RMC was the Zero G stall the rest was like: "let's twist some more here or there." But that's just my opinion, Although maybe they surprise me this time then I gladly take my words back.

It Really looks like it doesn't it?
Station, not bad but also not great.
Queue is visable. Love the fact that we can walk under the the old piece of track from Robin Hood.

Counts I305 as 32 credits...

Postby A.J. » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:57 am

Having the days left until Untamed opens on the wait times screen is wonderfully cheeky. Can't wait!
Data entry nut for the official TPR coaster poll! https://coasterpoll.com/
Follow me on Instagram for perfectly adequate theme park photos!
The opinions that I post on this forum do not necessarily represent those of the company I work for.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!