Walibi Holland Discussion Thread

P. 106 - Untamed POV Video!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Walibi Holland Discussion Thread

Postby JordyC » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:41 am

Canobie Coaster wrote:Did you happen to see if it was on their Fast Lane skip the line pass? I haven't seen it on their website, but I'm guessing it may just not be updated.

I am at the park today and can confirm it is on Fast Lane.
Quality Over Quantity

1. Hyperion - Energylandia 2. Wildfire - Kolmården 3. Taiga - Linnanmäki 4. Untamed - Walibi Holland 5. Shambhala - PortAventura 6. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 7. Taron - Phantasialand 8. Helix - Liseberg 9. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 10. Colossos - Heide Park

Coasters: 273 || Parks: 52

Parc Astérix || Slagharen || Plopsa Coevorden || Waarbeek || Liseberg || Kolmården || Gröna Lund || Energylandia || Legendia || Toverland || Alton Towers || South Pier || Blackpool Pleasure Beach

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Max0815 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:33 am

Postby Canobie Coaster » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:00 am

JordyC wrote:
Canobie Coaster wrote:Did you happen to see if it was on their Fast Lane skip the line pass? I haven't seen it on their website, but I'm guessing it may just not be updated.

Thanks! Unlimited or single shot only?
Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Voyage, Coaster (PNE Playland), Phoenix, Boulder Dash
Top 5 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Untamed, Expedition GeForce, Twisted Colossus, Schwur des Karnan
Most Recent Trip Reports- Knoebels & Dutch Wonderland

Counts I305 as 32 credits...

Postby A.J. » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:25 am

My goodness, this is going to be the longest two weeks of my life. I can't wait to get on this thing!
Data entry nut for the official TPR coaster poll! https://coasterpoll.com/
Check out my theme park 3D visualization portfolio!
The opinions that I post on this forum do not necessarily represent those of the company I work for.

Postby JordyC » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:53 am

Canobie Coaster wrote:
JordyC wrote:

Thanks! Unlimited or single shot only?

Both options are possible. But the single rider line moves pretty fast, too. An average of two single riders per train. While the regular queue was around 30-40 minutes all day, I've never waited more than 15 minutes as a single rider.

A.J. wrote:My goodness, this is going to be the longest two weeks of my life. I can't wait to get on this thing!

It will be worth the wait, trust me! ;)
Quality Over Quantity

1. Hyperion - Energylandia 2. Wildfire - Kolmården 3. Taiga - Linnanmäki 4. Untamed - Walibi Holland 5. Shambhala - PortAventura 6. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 7. Taron - Phantasialand 8. Helix - Liseberg 9. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 10. Colossos - Heide Park

Parc Astérix || Slagharen || Plopsa Coevorden || Waarbeek || Liseberg || Kolmården || Gröna Lund || Energylandia || Legendia || Toverland || Alton Towers || South Pier || Blackpool Pleasure Beach

Postby Canobie Coaster » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:58 am

^ Thanks! I was surprised to see all the single rider lines at this park, but I'm probably going to go the Fast Lane route next month so I can pick my seat (assuming they let you).
Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Voyage, Coaster (PNE Playland), Phoenix, Boulder Dash
Top 5 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Untamed, Expedition GeForce, Twisted Colossus, Schwur des Karnan
Most Recent Trip Reports- Knoebels & Dutch Wonderland

Postby JordyC » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:02 am

^When you have Fast Lane, they let you pick your seat.

Have a great time!
Quality Over Quantity

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby RCT3Bross » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:57 am

As promised pictures from the opening day.
Early in the morning they where still getting everything ready.
At the mainstage it was made very clear when it would be open.
Because the section of Untamed was closed off till 15:00h they opened up this path for the first time in years.
Final look from the other side.
The Mad man I was I stood at the gate at 13:30 (The official opening for Press) And I was glad that I did because crowed gathered fast behind me.
That gave me chance to see these figures up close.
And a better look at this car, I saw it in the morning but they where to fast for me to take a picture of it then.
No excuse to not know where to find Untamed.
We where informed right before the first train climbed the lift so we got to see it and then only saw fireworks from then out.
The crowed about an hour before it opened. It grew way bigger.
The March to the queue.
And Our first good look at the ride.
How it litteraly just opened. :p
The old pieces of Robin Hood as theming.
The rest of the theming was Love everywhere.
Beautiful Element.
Nice drop.
First train I got to see run the track.
Perk of being early.
Lifthill was kind of weird how the train hooked. Like it was bouncing, I cannot describe it better.
Just a beautiful ride.
Con's of being late.
This thing was leaking all over the queue.
Here I climbed the stairs.
I regret nothing.
Lovely part.
Station theming.
Vieuw from the exit.
I love this logo.
For ride two I took the single rider line because I was alone. the first time I took the regular queue because I like to see that.
These stamps they gave away at the exit of the ride after my first ride I saw many people with that stamp on their forehead so I sacrificed an arm end ended up with two one on either side. My first ride I could avoid it the second time I couldn't.

It really was a fun day. I regret nothing even that 1,5 hour wait.
Roller Coaster Traveler 3 Bross Parks of 2018: Efteling, Phantasialand, Walibi Holland, Skyline park, Europa Park, Walibi Belgium, Toverland, Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach
2018 Rides: Fenix (Toverland), Tiki Waka (Walibi Belgium), Wicker Man (Alton Towers), Icon (Blackpool Pleasure Beach).

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:51 am

They don't need all of those L O V E signs to get hella likes on the Gram but I'm sure that'll help add to the already huge amount of photos people are taking! Looks like they went above and beyond to re-imagine the area. The coaster looks fantastic. Thanks for the coverage!
{1991} Chicago guy. Creative ad world guy with @adultswim @cartoonnetwork World traveler, concert attendee, salsa connoisseur, comic reader, and theme park nerd

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby michaellynn4 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:33 am

Man, this place already packed quite a punch with Goliath and Lost Gravity, and now this?

Maybe I can convince Rikki to have a repeat honeymoon...
DFTBA: Don't Forget to be Awesome.
#1: Skyrush

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!