TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Toverland Discussion Thread

congrats on your new upcoming rollercoaster. here in Kemah, Texas (U.S.) they are building a wooden coaster also called the Bullet. Our construction photos look very similar to yours.

... they are building a wooden coaster also called the Bullet. Our construction photos look very similar to yours.

Uuuuhm, the ride is named "Troy" , not the Bullet

he's talking about the new GG that's being build in Texas

... they are building a wooden coaster also called the Bullet. Our construction photos look very similar to yours.

Well duh, i could read that, but he said "also called the Bullet"

now, you interprent it wrong, they are building a woodie coaster also - pause - called the Bullet

now, you interprent it wrong, they are building a woodie coaster also - pause - called the Bullet

okay i'm gonna mak this clear for the guy (in dutch, sorry)

in texas word er ook een houten achtbaan gemaakt, genaamd The Bullet, zo bedoeld ie het, niet "ook genaamd..." oke??:p

now back to english : I really think this coaster is good for all the coaster-fanatics in holland, because we're a small country, we don't have a lot, and we only have 1 good woody (robin hood, sorry for the pegasus fans)

the constructionpics are great too!

** wishes they build faster **

okay i'm gonna mak this clear for the guy (in dutch, sorry)

in texas word er ook een houten achtbaan gemaakt, genaamd The Bullet, zo bedoeld ie het, niet "ook genaamd..." oke??:p

now back to english : I really think this coaster is good for all the coaster-fanatics in holland, because we're a small country, we don't have a lot, and we only have 1 good woody (robin hood, sorry for the pegasus fans)

the constructionpics are great too!

** wishes they build faster **

Sometimes it's nice to read Dutch

Update 16 February 2007

Today (and yesterday) the camelback has gone up, and so is the lift because they are running parallel. Also a little building for the chain motor has been put up.

The pictures: (only 4, if you would like a specific pic from a specific angles, pm me)

04.JPG.81d5cfc38ce24e1ec902a52352a8128a.JPG

Skyline Shot !

03.JPG.54d0e669ec47149b2fc864c3f2828f72.JPG

Last helix has received ties, and other neat stuff

02.JPG.7558a65054298201b16e864b88d1009a.JPG

.... is sharing it's supports with the lift hill

01.JPG.e8272ae8fc9e06f471980dcd81534988.JPG

The big straight (???) airtime hill ....

Congratulations to our members from The Netherlands. These guys show why it is important for the rest of us to use proper grammar and spelling. A simple missing comma changes the whole meaning of a sentence, making it difficult for those who's native language is not English.

Is it really that big compared to other GCI's?

It is the highest and second longest GCI so far, but it's only a few feet bigger than most and it's still average compared to wooden coasters from other builders. But as most enthusiasts know, the size doesn't say very much about how good/bad the ride really is.

WOW, the construction shots are getting more sexy every day.

I hope Toverland and GCI have changed the layout and not told anyone, that would be a great surprise to have an extra bunny hop or curve.

That's my holiday taken care of for this year, I don't know about driving though (I've driven to Walibi World in the Fleoverland area). How many hours from England..?

Where is the nearest airport so I can fly/drive n coast those banked corners..?

No women on this planet can beat the curves of a GCI Coaster, amazing.

Correct easyjet and raynair are flying to Eindhoven.

From Eindhoven its very easy to drive to toverland straight on on the freeway in about 40 minutes.

A hotel is located next to the exit to Toverland.

However there is a motel one exit before Toverland what could be cheaper but i forget the name.

Ah well its easy to reach.