TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Explain your avatar

^Really? A franchise that were nobody until they acquired Brady in 2000 and then started winning Super Bowls is the model franchise?

--Chris

Under the current ownership, yes, the Patriots are the model Franchise. No doubt a ton of the credit goes to Belichick and Brady. What has made this team a superpower year in year out is the system that Belichick has devised. You think it's just pure luck that Matt Cassel had a great year, after everyone thought he didn't even deserve to be on the roster? Or the fact that, despite the salary cap, success, and injuries, the Patriots still put together great teams?

Who is the franchise that everyone in the NFL tries to emulate?... 'nuff said.

^Actually by Franchise Model I was meaning the team who for generations has been the team, not a team that just came into the "big picture" nine years ago. And no I am not saying that the Steelers are I'm just saying that when you think of winning tradition it's not the Pats. But if you mean as of now model franchise then yes the Pats fall in that category.

--Chris

So you agree, the Pats are the model franchise. The Steelers, no doubt are a more storied team with a history of being winners. They were the model franchise in the 70s (The model being steroids... jk). Right now, it's the Patriots.

Oh, and congrats on the SB championship. Fortunately, though, Brady is back to terrorize the league. Enjoy.

Mine is Reptar King Of The Ozone(or Reptar off of the Nickelodeon show Rugrats) and it is attacking the words The Devil Wears Prada. The Devil Wears Prada is a Christian hardcore band and Reptar King Of The Ozone is their unofficial mascot and is the name of one of their songs.

Oh and this is the picture of my t shirt that has this on it, I edited it to make look better IMO.

--Chris