TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

A Big BYE-BYE to those going on the UK Trip!

Is Robb REALLY going to close the site down for two weeks??!?!  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Is Robb REALLY going to close the site down for two weeks??!?!

• Yes! He's DEAD serious...as always.
    • No, no...he's finally found a funny bone and just joking with us!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have Fun, everyone going! Wish I could go, but Dollywood, Cedar Point, and Holiday World are calling my name, and I couldn't dream of going to europe until I hit them all up. Don't forget to kiddy-coaster-credit-whore it up for all of us back in the states! If you don't credit-whore, the terrorists win!

-James Dillaman

OMG! Julie! You have just brought up one huge dilemma. Those poor 6 breasts are going to be so manhandled by the end of the trip that all the girls will need implants just to keep them semi firm. I think that each grab deserves a $10 donation to the "Keep the Breasts Firm" fund.

I'm gonna start selling off bodyparts for an English Channel swim. Only this time I will do it in tha nude!

Oh, as this is a charity that is near and dear to my heart. Body parts will start off at $100.00 per area claimed.

WHO'S WITH ME!

Guy "Keepin' tha boobies bouncy! " Koepp

That was beautiful Guy. If you don't stick up for firmies...who will?

I for one, will do my part to monitor the firmness of the she-credits lest they sag beyond the Donna-Dixon line...

Hey Chris, what's your itinerary for the next few days? We'll be bouncing around Benelux too.

-Don

currently 41 hours left

I hope the bus tips over, explodes, and that any survivors die from flesh eating bacteria.

Nicole, did you read this?? Another one to add to the list of possible ways we're all going to die on the trip.

Why ya'll jealous bastards gotta go hatin' on tha UK crew like that? Can't we just wish them a good time and get on with our lives.

Oh, it was Joey. Nevermind! He's just pissed because he doesn't get to make a play for Lou's credits.

Ha Ha!

Hey! Who's going to look out for the firmness of our man boobs???

--Robb

My fund does not discriminate! If you are in need of man boob implants. The money is there. What am I saying. That's just stupid! Why would I care what any man's boobs look like. If you were a real man (boobs and all) you would sacrifice your self for the greater good of female boobs. Who hurt you Robb?

I hope the bus tips over, explodes, and that any survivors die from flesh eating bacteria.

I don't think we're going through any long tunnels on the trip, so I guess we're safe from all of these disasters!

You will be missed on this trip.

dt

Nicole, did you read this?? Another one to add to the list of possible ways we're all going to die on the trip.

Yeah. Joey was telling me last night how the bus is going to tip over and I'm going to die with Barry on top of me.

I've been taking a fair amount of photos and video so far just visiting attractions around London.

24-escalator.jpg.832bbbc5affd0b457a5a4117b2ad4667.jpg

The REAL reason for organizing the UK trip. McDonalds and an Escalator Ride

21-statue.thumb.jpg.2a576bf12fc63600c2ec6898d96374b4.jpg

Robb might be interested in this statue at Hampton Court.

25-bones.jpg.2b9d9118fb3e8cf32ccf4044a52354e3.jpg

Grrrr! I'm in the British Museum! Gimme some candy!