2,138 members have voted

1. 1. What's your orientation?

• I'm a guy who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I haven't figured out what I like yet...
    • Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
    • Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)

I think people get way too worried about their friends being weirded out or not accepting them. I know i was, but once i told my friends, they didn't treat me any different at all; seems like thats usually the case.

A few of my friends said they wern't suprised at all... Im not sure if i should take that as an insult or not...

^^Ewwww.

Is there a reason that just "Straight" wasn't enough, you needed to back it up by adding "with a g/f" and then professing your "love" of objectified, dehumanized female genitalia using a derogatory slang term that probably originates in putain, the French word for whore?

Just wondering.

lol i am straight i love boobs and vag and after im done doing it with a slutty girl (usually with a bag over her head) i make her make me dinner and clean my bathroom and then i kick her out

^Um, yes, I appreciate the piercings since, only judging from your avatar, you seem to pull them off. I hate when people get piercings and looks nasty or bulky.

OH ANYWAY.

So, if a straight guy says he likes the vagina it's sexist and belittling, but what if a gay guyw ere to come in here and say,"I'm gay and I just love the pole!" Would that get the same reaction, or would people be too afraid to say anything? I mean, not to say that "pole" is technically "belittling," but you catch my drift.

So, if a straight guy says he likes the vagina it's sexist and belittling, but what if a gay guyw ere to come in here and say,"I'm gay and I just love the pole!" Would that get the same reaction, or would people be too afraid to say anything? I mean, not to say that "pole" is technically "belittling," but you catch my drift.

Of course that's what would happen. Much like its ok to come in here and say you accept homosexuality, yet its NOT ok to make a statement saying you are strongly against homosexuality.

It's a double-standard that generated just from the very nature of the thread and the way we as a society are supposed to treat hoosexuality (with acceptance and whatnot)

"It's ok to have an opinion... as long as its the right one "

- Joe, who sensed more hostility than sacrasm a few posts back...

It's a double-standard that generated just from the very nature of the thread and the way we as a society are supposed to treat hoosexuality (with acceptance and whatnot)

Hoosexuality = having sex with owls?