TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

5 Intresting Facts about yourself

arlen23

1) I own a tiny indie record label.

2) I drive a station wagon but have no kids.

3) One of the best days of my life was meeting the Patrick Henry interpreter at Colonial Williamsburg.

4) I am a vegetarian/ lapsed vegan.

5) I am obsessed with Project Runway.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

*I've written a comedy script (I'm gonna contact the bbc)

*I love acting (I perform loads of plays)

*I enjoy dancing (but I'm not great at it)

*I enjoy singing (yet I won't be a singer as I can only do it on my own)

* I love gory, horror movies (Especially "Saw")

• 2 months later...

1. I have a chronic fear that somebody is trying to break into my house at night. The only place I feel comfortable at night is at school in my apartment.

2. It really bothers me that I've never been outside of North America, or to the West Coast.

3. I hate most domestic beers

4. I'm obsessed with Jamba Juice

5. I love monster truck rallies, and actually travelled all the way to Las Vegas last March mainly to go to the Monster Jam world finals.

1. When I was three I moved to America for 7 years and then I moved back here to England.

2. I like chocolate milk.

3. I am the youngest coaster enthusiast I know.

4. I appeared on TV on December 1st. (I had to shout down it over and over again and then the camera came right in my face for about 5 seconds.)

5. I have never gotten in to trouble at school.

Five NEW interesting facts about myself:

1: I cast a Survivor: Marquesas contestant in one of my earliest indie films a few years back (sadly, funding went through the floor and production has yet to resume).

2: I'm organizing a memorial paintball tournament in my daughter's name (none of that golf tourney crap for me).

3: I shaved my head and am donating 22 inches of hair to Locks of Love (also in my daughter's name).

4: A fellow TPR member designed the new logo for my microcinema (read: no-budget) film production company.

5: I recently considered joining the Virgin Islands Police Dept. (that is, until I saw the average cost of living and compared it with their starting salary).

1. I <3 Knott's Berry Farm!

2. I have problems managing anger.

3. I usually suck at making new friends.

4. I travelled over 5,000 miles to work at USH in 2005 (best job ever).

5. I am 3/4 of the way through my software engineering degree (being a total Apple fanboi).

5 new facts

1) Vekomas are fun...

2) im doing a 10,000ft skydive for charity in the summer

3) i have yet to make a TR

4) I dont know what i want to do after i leave school... uh oh

5) i love watching thunder storms

now for a fact about the weather in England:

its raining on one side of the house, but not the other...

1. I'm COMPLETELY obsessed with tennis, in fact I'm watching it right now even though it's 12 o'clock at night and i made the penant team for the first time this year and MOST IMPORTANTLY my new coach is the former national tennis coach for Australia(Craig Miller) so excited

2. I like rollercoasters

3. None of my friends know about my obsession with coasters and stuff, the only person that knows is my brother and he bags me about it but i don't care because I don't like him

4. I went to California and didn't go to a themepark , stupid parents and there ruining my life!

5. I cant think I've anything else to say pretty boring

1. I have an unusual obseesion with Vekoma's

2. My arms and shoulders ache from playing my Wii off and on for the past two days.

3. I too have yet to make a TR

4. For a breif period of time I had an online g/f from Poland

5. I have been more impressed with Wii Sports than anything I have seen so far on the PS3

1. I love Volleyball more than any other sport.

2. I am against fake bags and fake designer everything. I think it's disgusting.

3. I don't like rollercoasters. They get me dizzy and make me throw up.

4. My nickname is Mapquest since I know how to get everywhere on Long Island and NYC

5. Sterling Silver turns my skin green.

1. My favourite food in the world is Macaroni Cheese with cut-up Hot Dogs.

2. I have an 11 year old cat, who we originally thought was a boy, and is actually a girl. She thus has a boys name.

3. My Wii hasn't arrived yet

4. I was once given the opportunity to go to Africa to climb Mt Kilimanjaro, but chose not to as my Dad told me I wouldn't be allowed to go to Theme Parks for a year.

5. As I have no middle name, my name and surname only amount to six letters.

1) My 'legal' last name sounds a lot like waffle which makes me very happy!

2) I use to play roller/ice hockey.

3) Really like Sudoku.

4) By age 18 I will of had 5 teeth pulled.

5) Ditched school as a dare in 5th grade then was later told on by the one who dared me in the first place.

_six

New Facts.

1) I have a problem with sustaining anger. I just can't do it, i always feel bad for the person im being an ass to, even though they always REALLY deserve it. My sister did the most f*cked up thing the other day, and i couldn't stay mad at her for more then two hours, and this thing she did is making my life hell.

2) Im on my phone for the majority of first period.

3) I have made enemies with ever male teacher i've basically ever had, except for one, who was most likely gay, so he doesn't count.

4) When i get angry i throw things. Last week i threw my monitor across my room... And now i fully endorse this Phillips HDtv Flat TV monitor thing i have... its pretty durrible... (the same could not be said for my wall or my keyboard )

5) Im totally in love with somone, and its great.

5 things about me:

1. I'm famous of laughing of everything

2. When I have started laughing I can't stop again.

3. I love German

4. My favourite dessert is Ris á la Mande. (Rice boild in milk. Then some sour creme and at last cherry sauce)

5. I LOVE to have fun.

1) I hardly ever show anger, but sorta kinda hate a lot of people.

2) I'm in love with the most amazing person in the world and would be willing to do anything in the world for him.

3) I am a really good cook.

4) I have been looking for a job for three months, but have not been able to find one.

5) I have a bad habit of skipping school...a lot.

Heres we go...

1) I have been taking growth hormone shots for the past decade.

2) I am in marching band (FRIKK YEAH) and play saxophone.

3) I only drink diet drinks. My friends are all like, "diet drinks are unhealthy" but I don't care.

4) I have won first prize in an international media fair.

5) Whenever I'm by myself in a crowded place, I constantly think that someone is going to come up and kidnap me.

Ahh yes... those were the days... wait, what am I talking about?

Hmmm....what's interesting abot myself?

1. When I was before the age of one, I had a hole in my small intestine. I was in the hospital for 2 months and had a 50/50 chance of living. That's why I have a scar on my stomach.

2. I have gotten straight A's since 6th grade. One more semester to go! Not so sure if I can pull it off because of Calculus.

3. I've had perfect attendance at school since 7th grade. (I went to Disney World in 6th grade!)

4. I'm above the influence. I don't do drugs or drink alcohol. I have a fear of ruining my life and my reputation. I can have much more fun without drugs and alcohol and they won't solve what problems I may have.

5. I'm going to be majoring in Theme Park and Attraction Management at Rosen College of Hospitality!!!