TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Our HUGE Wisconsin Dells/Chicago Parks Photo Update!

Hey everyone!

After many, many months of procrastinating, I have FINALLY gotten around to finishing our photo update from our Winconsin Dells/Chicago area trip last year!

Tons of stuff including Mt. Olympus Theme Park (lots of Hades photos), Timber Falls, Riverview Park, Little A-Merrick-A, 7 parks in a day, Six Flags Great America, and MORE!!!!

Click the link here if you DARE:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/dells2005/olympus/olympus1.htm

Enjoy!

--Robb

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That update was ginormic! Thanks for the pictures!

-Jahan

......Oh...I totally approve of Hurricane Harbor's attention to detail.

LOL! I thought you'd like that!

--Robb "Wonders if TPR readers notice all the little inside jokes I put in the updates just for them!" Alvey

Holy God. Who wants to take me to Mt. Olympus?? For some reason, that park just looks awesome. Hades looks absolutely amazing. I literally had a huge grin on my face, the entire time I was watching the video. Wow. Just wow. Is it really as smooth as it looks? Are the tunnels as bright as they look?

Aww man that brings so many memories back form this past summer. Looks like the whole SFGAm crew was there, Dan, Jeff, Zach, Ally and Kyle. You might not remember, but I called Jeff that morning and he passed it off to Robb, who then gave it to "Elissa", but it wasnt her, and I made an ass of myself....even more so now that I posted it here!

EDIT: Also, for about 3 months after I rode Mad Mouse, I seriously couldent sit down without my a$$ hurting REAL bad! Those bunny hills at the end were killer! Also, Jeff did crush me in the Roll-O-Plane, so that might have added to it.

EDIT DEUX: Did anybody catch "Go To Satan's Land pictures" at the end of the Kiddie Land page?

Colin C

Hades has gone straight to my top - want to ride now- list, even though I do not have a hope in hell ( ) of doing this in 2006.

When I first saw the pic of the coaster (bit) in the car park I was confused and thought - huh- that's what Thorpe Park should have done with their surplus track theme-ing. But when I realised it was the real deal....it was a genuine OMFG - get me there now experience (and you don't get many of those to the pound)

Anyway the lottery money stakes are high this week (UK Euromillions) - so never say never, after all , the road to hell is paved with good intentions...and lucky SOAB lottery winners

Steve-Must think about a few good deeds or get seriously lucky-C