TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Fart Thread

coasterfan625

Farts are great, best form of free entertainment by far. And while the low and burbly ones always get the attention, the high and shrill ones are even more hilarious because of their rarity.

I coined the perfect phrase for farting in public, came from one time at SFMM when we were in line for some coaster and I got nervous.....which also brought on some very bad farts for some reason. So, from then on, "I'm nervous" has always meant to start mouth breathing and prepare to watch the cloud hit the helpless people behind you!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure some of you have seen this before, but this thread about 'farts' reminded me of this.

Click on the link below & select the download button towards the bottom the page. {Sorry about the advert intensive page - this was the only site I could find it on}

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/17661/

Paul 'So that's why the dinosaurs became extinct' Chapman

I really like playing "battle sh!ts"....heres what you do...........

-find a open bathroom so there is about 2-4 stalls per person.

-make sure no one is in the bathroom

-turn off the lights

-one person goes out the bathroom as the other one craps in one of the stalls

-the other person then enters and trys to find the stall with the crap in it

-once they find it they will say the stall number and crap too

-then you keep going back and forth until you cant crap anymore

BTW, make sure that you eat enough so you are able to crap more 3 times

^^^^ Am I the only person who finds that really upsetting? Who the hell invented that game?!?!

^^^ Wes, I wouldn't worry.... If he tells people about that game in person, the chances of somebody wanting to practise baby-making with him are pretty slim....

This one time, me and my two sisters and my stepsister and her boyfriend, were all in the bed of a pickup truck, in our swimming suits, on our way home from a day of hiking up to some waterfalls. Our clothes were up in the front, with the drivers, and SUDDENLY it began to rain, VERY hard and painfully, like pebbles being thrown at your head. So, we unfolded a giant tarp that was lying back there, and all huddled under it. So here we are, on an extremely bumpy gravel road, speeding along uncomfortably in the back of a truck getting bruises from the bumps in the road because we're in our swimsuits and being pelted from above while we're cuddling underneath a tarp, when my sister lets out the hugest whopper of all farts that have ever been farted onto my leg. Unfortunately, the rain was so painful none of us had anywhere to escape, so we just had to sit underneath the tarp and soak it all in, and my life flashed before my eyes.

Yeah, farts rule.

This one time, me and my two sisters and my stepsister and her boyfriend, were all in the bed of a pickup truck, in our swimming suits, on our way home from a day of hiking up to some waterfalls. Our clothes were up in the front, with the drivers, and SUDDENLY it began to rain, VERY hard and painfully, like pebbles being thrown at your head. So, we unfolded a giant tarp that was lying back there, and all huddled under it. So here we are, on an extremely bumpy gravel road, speeding along uncomfortably in the back of a truck getting bruises from the bumps in the road because we're in our swimsuits and being pelted from above while we're cuddling underneath a tarp, when my sister lets out the hugest whopper of all farts that have ever been farted onto my leg. Unfortunately, the rain was so painful none of us had anywhere to escape, so we just had to sit underneath the tarp and soak it all in, and my life flashed before my eyes.

Yeah, farts rule.

sounds bad, especially sitting under a tarp and having to smell a bad fart, as well as sitting in the back of a truck getting bruises from going over bumps.

My sister's boyfriend cut loose near one of the air conditioner/blower things and send his fart blowing out of the cave as the people behind us had to suffer. Many complained of the smell.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. very funny to hear. too bad i wasn't there to see it or exprience it, but very, very funny.

One time on Kong I had one building up in the queue. After we got on the ride, went up the lift, I just cut loose. Someone riding with me said "Ew! You farted!" I blamed the newly added Kong trains' wheels for the squeal as it was semi-embarrassing...but I farted on a Vekoma, so that's always good.