TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Whats The Weather Like Where You Live?

...Dammit! I just did that driveway a half-hour ago!

That's what condo fees are for.

We got buried by that storm. I woke up at 9am, took one look outside and knew I was going no where. I couldn't even see the parking lot.

The maintenance company showed up mid-evening with a small army of snow blowers, pickup trucks with plows on them, ATV with plows, and one huge construction front loader to move all the snow to the courtyard.

Looks like tomorow will be my first winter drive in my new car, which I just learned how to drive standard in. Hopefully I don't end up in a ditch or stuck on a hill somewhere.

It just started pouring about 1 minute ago. Really windy, with some thunder and lightning to. It's dieing down now though.

Yesterday however, there was flash flooding all through the city, as well as lightning (Really close to my house as well!) and hail. I'm really surprised actually, this is the kind of weather we missed in October.

Looks like it's going to be a cooler Christmas (again!) this year . Last Christmas, it snowed in some parts of Melbourne, which is absolutely incredible (It doesn't even snow here in winter!). There was some more flash flooding the other day, i actually got some pretty good shots of our street about a foot underwater. It was absolutely nuts!