TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

PortAventura Discussion Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Here some more groundwork pics taken yesterday

^^ I love Intamin coasters but not Baco. It used to be decent in the first year, when it was running that is, but rerode it again multiple times the last few days and it really has become rougher than ever. It's really barely enjoyable now.

^ PA's e-ticket system wasn't really working too well during our visit. They sell way too many express passes so that the express lines to most rides are starting outside of the express waiting area. Also, they do an excellent job to build up the normal lines very quickly by running only 1 train till the normal line is over 1 hour or more.

Anyway, a B&M hyper will be something that gets the GP very excited in my opinion.

1.jpg.c399b9cf59ae16534b447fd3b5fe25c4.jpg

2.jpg.c6baf71a75633135f775352156b4196f.jpg

3.jpg.ae3e2f4ca20f76c2809e6131a8d3d634.jpg

4.jpg.b5e3a2d164f5ccf16409205f10112137.jpg

Here some more groundwork pics taken yesterday

^^ I love Intamin coasters but not Baco. It used to be decent in the first year, when it was running that is, but rerode it again multiple times the last few days and it really has become rougher than ever. It's really barely enjoyable now.

^ PA's e-ticket system wasn't really working too well during our visit. They sell way too many express passes so that the express lines to most rides are starting outside of the express waiting area. Also, they do an excellent job to build up the normal lines very quickly by running only 1 train till the normal line is over 1 hour or more.

Anyway, a B&M hyper will be something that gets the GP very excited in my opinion.

I was referring to an E-ticket attraction, like a major ride, not an E-ticketing system to buy park tickets. Every time I've visited PA, they have at least 2 trains running on all their coasters and they move their lines quickly, but everytime I've visited its been a weekday in July.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I bring a new rumor. User Pa-Community.com SANTIAGO, (one of the most reliable sources, that everything you said was true) had this to say:

Hi Guys, there is a rumor, it may be false.

Maybe the new ride is a new subject area, and may add the only continent that is not:

Mediterranean-Europe

Polynesia: Oceania

China: Asia

Mexico and Far West; America

Missing??

I repeat a rumor does not come from PA but there are many companies working on this project ...

More data will wait ..

If the rumor is true, this could be to put a new area dedicated to a country of Africa.

Just not a big area like the other, would be the new ride, a restaurant and a shop, but little could be expanded with more supply. How did Europa Park, the area of Iceland, which first was a ride and now there are two and a new Wooden.

Expect more news and rumors. I just hope it's true.

Greetings!

Maybe it'd going to be a B&M Strata, and the 78 meters is the height of the final brake run...?

If Leviathan is anything to go by, then I could see it

BTW, I hadn't seen these trenches next to Khan's lift hill... Finally something interesting happening!