TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Magic Mountain's Tatsu - B&M Flying Coaster!

WEll, I"m so pretty, oh so pretty, so pretty, and witty, and GAY!!!!

Its nice to see cement instead of just rebar sticking up out of the ground.

P.S. Yay for Tilta-Whirl and its getting re-hab! WHo doesn't go on the tilta-whirl while they are visiting the park? I mean they should seriously change its name to "The Ride thats better than X, Riddler's Revenge, Batman, SCream, Goliath, And all the other good rides that are not the tilta whirl put together!" I mean that name just flows off the tounge!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured it out the orient express is staying. If you read the press thing on six flags web site it says it with fly over it.

Really! :shock: Thanks for doing all the resurch to confirm what the 6FMM website already told us on the 17th. I gotta tell ya, I was still skeptical.

JK dude! It's all good!

Guy "I've said my share of stupid s*** before too." Koepp

Nice to see some vertical work...if track going vertical tells us anything, it's that the rest of the track will be arriving soon, and pretty quickly.

I'd like to know what process they go through to get the track in the park and up on the hills. That must not only be a huge pain in the ass, but a very interesting process.

The lift hill does look steep. I'm not so concerned about trains showing up as I am seeing this thing being put together.

^ :shock: I'd hardly say that they're "coming along" they've been preparing the mountain since the begginning of summer I think, and they're now just getting to the brakes up, we still have a long way to go.

These things are like giant jigsaw puzzles. They were designed so that pieces are simply attached to each other. That's the beauty of CAD/CAM.

The trick here is getting everything up to the construction site.

Eric

It seems like they are going to begin moving at a very quick pace. This is going to be really cool to watch over the next couple of months. I wonder if the lot for track storage has recieved any new peices with the moving of the others to the site???

Like many others here, I've been impressed with Six Flags for using their website to post current construction pics. It's a great feature. When I saw the first lifthill photo, I did something I've never done before: I called Six Flags and thanked them. (Yeah, I know, I'm like some perverted coaster stalker.) And I actually talked to the nice lady/girl/gal/chick who gets to go out to the site and take the pictures. She seemed very appreciative of the feedback (and I'm hoping we get LOTS and LOTS of updates because she thinks hot coaster studs like me are viewing her marvelous photos. )

I am working out at Santa Clarita Studios this afternoon. A Mazda commercial if you must know. we have a great view of the Mountain from atop our hill. It looks like they have the big crane hoisting pieces all around that area. I wiah I had my camera.

I'll be there tomorrow with my kids to see the progress.

Guy"Commercial shoots are so f'ing boreing. At least they have wireless here." Koepp