TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mario Kart DS

Erik Johnson

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh don't get me wrong, I agree...And if they made a habit out of doing that I'd delete them from the friends list too...but like if it was just 2 or 3 times I'd let it slide.

Doh! I hope you don't count those times I kept quitting trying to get You, me, Robb and Elissa together for a race.

Well don't be so quick to cut them off...they could be jumping off for any number of reasons, even just simply losing connection to the server. I've had that happen a few times, all of the sudden it pops up and tells me it dropped my connection even at full wifi strength.

Yeah, I mean, what did we complete like ONE complete race out of about 20 last night?

--Robb "I think my router really sucks!" Alvey

Oh well, I guess you could pick up a new copy at the store now, and once the other copy comes in, return that unopened copy for a refund.

That's a great idea. I might do it if I don't get the game by the middle of next week.

On a side note, I don't know if it's been out for a while or not since I live in an area where the arcade seems to be a thing of the past but I saw a Mario Kart arcade machine today. It was made by Namco and Nintendo but it's awesome, way better than Double Dash.

I was just complaining about a race I just had. I was racing some little kid(I am guessing it was a little kid cause he had 0 wins and his name was in lower case letters). It is just annoying. I would have a way better record if not for that. I wish the penalty for disconnecting was more than just a loss. It screws the leader not them since they are losing anyway. *shakes fist at Nintendo*

EDIT: I swear I find the worst players on the planet. I mean it can't be all of a sudden I get in a commanding lead and oops connection went out. Seriously, I don't even want to play online anymore.

^ Same here.

I really do hope Animal Crossing works a little bit better. Who's planning on picking that up?

--Robb

Me! hopefully my girl will get a DS and that game. She enjoyed the Cube version. I hope I am not winning in a race on ACDS and you guys all disconnect on me.

Back to MKDS, I unlocked all the secret characters and 7 karts for each character. Now I need to gold the retro cup to get the last raceing unlockable.

• 3 weeks later...

I think I might be one of the few who have ACDS but are still into MKDS.. :O *gasps and OMG's*

But yeah. I've been into the Mario Kart scene since I was small, and they have a MK64 kiosk at the arcade at Disneyland at California. I never knew that before.. xD

If anyone sees a racer by the name of NimbuStar7 that's me. When I get my DS fixed.. I'm going to get more into WYFI'ing.

I still play Mario Kart ALOT, but have not really gotten online, I don't think this is a dead topic, just slowed alot since Animal Crossing came out, tomarrow, when alot of people open thier Mario Kart DS's this may be a very hot thread again