Your favorite gum

pgathriller

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I tried orange creme Extra today and enjoyed it. The flavor seemed pretty realistic (more to the orange side than creme) and lasted a good while.

I wouldn't say I have a favorite gum, though. I don't like how they all seem to lose their flavor so quickly, and I'm not confident there are any popular brands out right now that have effectively combated that problem. I remember having better luck with bubblegum as a child, but I haven't had any in a long time and haven't seen any supporting evidence for this online, so maybe it was a misperception.

I don't like how they all seem to lose their flavor so quickly, and I'm not confident there are any popular brands out right now that have effectively combated that problem.
Certain flavors of Trident do pretty well with that (Trident Tropical Twist has always been one of my favorites). The new fruity flavors of 5 are pretty good too.

I don't like how they all seem to lose their flavor so quickly, and I'm not confident there are any popular brands out right now that have effectively combated that problem.
Certain flavors of Trident do pretty well with that (Trident Tropical Twist has always been one of my favorites). The new fruity flavors of 5 are pretty good too.

I've got a pack of Tropical Twist right next to me. I agree; it's tasty and keeps its flavor pretty well (heck, I just noticed it actually claims "Long Lasting Flavor" on the package). I guess I just wish someone would revolutionize gum, and make the flavor last for hours...or even indefinitely!

I've got a pack of Tropical Twist right next to me. I agree; it's tasty and keeps its flavor pretty well (heck, I just noticed it actually claims "Long Lasting Flavor" on the package). I guess I just wish someone would revolutionize gum, and make the flavor last for hours...or even indefinitely!

I agree. Where's Willy Wonka when you need him?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

They did. Stride says they have to take if from you so you will chew another piece.