TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What do you want to see in your home park in 2015?

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^That would be very cool and I'd love it too, but where would it be ? The only spot I see is if they remove the Bobsleds, but there's a lot of trees and it would be very difficult to install a woodie there unless they cut them all (personally, I would hate to see this happen, I love all the trees at the GE). Also, there's the former nightmare spot in the middle of the Plunge, but it would be very tight.
I was thinking putting a euro fighter in the nightmare building (that is if it is still there) with an outdoor section for the lift and major elements. They could do some really cool things with that building, but I doubt six flags would do that :/ if the building isn't there anymore, a simple euro fighter would do fine in that area. Don't remove the bobsleds! It is one of the few coasters there and one of the few bobsleds in the world. Another woodie would be good too they just need something!

I'd like to see the dome find room for a Zamperla Air Race. If a removal is needed, fine. Take the Chaos (over it), but really any flat besides the Disc'o would be fine by me; the trade-off would be worth it.

I think an Air Race would fit in nicely at the Adventuredome. I wouldn't like for them to remove Chaos as that was the best Chaos I have ridden. I hope it still rides as well nowadays.

I also think Flamingoland should get an Air Race as they already have the majority of Zamperla's ride catalogue.

^ I second that. It would be nice to get anything on rails at SFOG. From the sounds of things though, we're probably looking at updates and expansions to the new water park over the next several years. 2017 is the 50 year anniversary of the park though and my fingers are crossed...

SFStL: an RMC renovation to the Boss with I Box track, or a B&M Hyper to dominate the skyline

WOF: A custom B&M Floorless to replace the long gone Orient Express

SDC: An awesome B&M Invert, or a B&M Wingrider

For Movie Park Germany i would like to wish that they refresh ice age adventure and the former "neverending story".

They say they will do it every year and what happens... Nearly nothing. And due to the fact that they will get a new ride in 2014, i guess, they will not work on the other rides. How sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Phantasialand i hope that they will not have so many problems with their neighbors, so that they can start/continue with the expansion.

So you're saying you don't care about what kind of ride it is as long as it's a coaster? I feel like I should show you this: [attachment=0]250px-Ninja_(Six_Flags_Over_Georgia)_02.jpg[/attachment] Be careful what you wish for or you could end up like this:

I think Ninja gave us our SLC fix whether we wanted it or not.

Hey everyone, longtime lurker first time poster.

My home park is SFNE.

I am not sure what it needs although I dislike the two shuttle coasters. I would remove the Vekoma Boomerang and the Giant Invertigo to replace it with one decent ride to take its place, I may even go as far to say remove the Cyclone too and use that "large" chunk of area. This is an unrealistic request considering how new Goliath is. Something else I would do is remove Mind Eraser and the Poison Ivy kiddie ride (is it Catwoman now?) and replace it with a custom Batman: The Ride SFSL clone that uses the elevation change for the second half to its advantage; imagine exiting the zero g and dropping a lot lower down the hill.. Bizarre thinking I know since that negates a kiddie coaster they obviously need for variety (although I kind of think Thunderbolt isnt too too rough for the youngins).

If anything SFNE needs to somehow expand and it kind of sucks how Batman kind of landlocked that side of the park from expanding into the employee parking lot.

I think they should just tear down Cyclone and build a Rocky Mountain Coaster from scratch.

I guess what I want most is something thats tall and thrilling and a full circuit ride.

I think Id also like to see Bizarro revert back to Superman and lose the worthless audio "enhancements."

What do you guys think this park needs?

Thats true and I used to love Cyclone with the old drop and I enjoy how rough it is. I just think it needs to be longer or replaced by something longer..

Sure up here we are spoiled with Bizarro but every other ride is subpar. The park needs a Scottie Pippen to its Michael Jordan instead of being supported by a bunch of scrubs, if youll allow me to use that analogy lol..

• 2 weeks later...