TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Lewa Happy World Discussion Thread

Hasn't Oscar Bruch been keeping Alpina Bahn really close to the chest? I understand that money is money or whatever, but Bruch's - and Alpina Bahn's - websites make it look like Alpina Bahn is a huge deal to that business.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

^ Because there are sooooooooo many knockoff coasters in China,

(and TPR toured A LOT of them), it would just be a real surprise if the

coaster gets made by an actual company outside of China.

^That's a pity to hear. I really enjoyed it when I visited in 2008.

Yup, it was running fantastic in the opening year and things started to change since 2011. The park might started to take less care on it so it went rough.

Actually my arm hit in the branch of a tree at the bottom of the first drop(it REALLY hurt!) but the ride op seemed did not care about my complaint... Well, other riders hold on really tight on any coaster so I might be the first and the only one getting hit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
^That's a pity to hear. I really enjoyed it when I visited in 2008.

Yup, it was running fantastic in the opening year and things started to change since 2011. The park might started to take less care on it so it went rough.

Actually my arm hit in the branch of a tree at the bottom of the first drop(it REALLY hurt!) but the ride op seemed did not care about my complaint... Well, other riders hold on really tight on any coaster so I might be the first and the only one getting hit.

Well but it doesn't really matter if most people raise their arms or not, if you hit it they HAVE to do something about that as the safety margin is now gone.

P.S. Really hope this Mack gets built, looking forward to see what they can do with that height.

The rest of the layout for the Mack. There's that 50m loop which will take the largest loop record from YOLOcoaster. (until Wanda Heifei takes it the next year)

I hope that picture shows up again soon, cause I really want to see it!

^Yes, that makes sense. I wonder what they will do with the mostly out and back (and kind of straight) layout: will it have a loop and then a few airtime hills (hyper coaster-style), will it have inversions which go straight (there are not that many), or will it be a mix? Interesting....

• 2 months later...