TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

A weird danish guy in my class has worn the same pants 9 weeks in a row without having them washed. Nobody wants to tell him that he really stinks, and 2 others in my class made a bet when he'll change them, the one who loses will jump into the sea behind our school I wonder if he's still wearing them next year when I go back to school

Well, technically I guess I'm a great-aunt... at the age of 20... :shock:

The girl who's had the baby is actually my ex's niece, and me and him were together so long that I consider her to be my niece too. However, because we're so close in age, we became friends and have stayed this way after myself and the bloke split up. So Isabel is kinda my niece, and is definitely my ex's great niece... A great-uncle at 24, not many people have that claim.

Congrats again ^ Lou!

~ ~ ~ ~

OOOO! OOOOO!

We're in the middle of watching the Brand-New-Episode of

DOCTOR WHO: The Christmas Invasion special episode

on CBC via the BBC!

What a great way to end the Holly-Daze Weekend!

Woot! Woot!

Well, technically I guess I'm a great-aunt... at the age of 20... :shock:

The girl who's had the baby is actually my ex's niece, and me and him were together so long that I consider her to be my niece too. However, because we're so close in age, we became friends and have stayed this way after myself and the bloke split up. So Isabel is kinda my niece, and is definitely my ex's great niece... A great-uncle at 24, not many people have that claim.

That's ok, I'm a stepmom at 22.... my oldest stepdaughter is actually a few months older than I am! Whoa!

Which isn't really random, since I replied to another post, but... oh well.

Okay, so here's something random. On Christmas, me and my roommate got really bored, and um.... we're dorks. Anyways, we formed a band.

Introducing, The Dirty Pillows!

Performing LIVE at C-Spot on New Year's Eve, ringing in 2006! Performing their new hit single, "You've Got The Woman's Touch", along with live favourites, "My Friend Sanchez", "Do The Teabag", and "What Don't We? (Give Peace A Chance)" in support of their sexy new album, "Pillowtalk".

It's sure to be the most exclusive and glamorous experimental freak-folk and performance art show you'll see in Toronto all December! Don't miss it!

IMG_0618.JPG.a0ccc0ae615cfda1622d30269be1a49d.JPG

Left to Right: Lady Armatron on pennywhistle, Teddy Licksbin on lead vocals and guitar, "Hangin' Loose" Leonardo going chop-suey on a spool of thread, Gordie The Christmas Glam-Rock Gourd on synths, and B!tcht!ts on thumb piano.