TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Orlando 2011

What, does this guy think, he's Captain watermark? Captin Watermarkin? Whenever somebody needs some photos watermarked, they go to him!

Not my photo, not my problem. That's what I always say.

Stupid dresses

Stupid flowers

Watermarks Rule, If you don't like the watermarks then you suck!

I love things with watermarks on them, like blankets, and towels, and little bags, and photos, I love em, watermarks forever.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can't believe how many people seem so upset over a dude marking his images. They really weren't all that bad - I'd liken it to a nude photo of some hot chick. If he had put his mark over her "fun bits", then yes, I can see disappointment coming from the audience that is TPR. However, it's more like she was wearing socks... and are you really gonna go limp just cause she's wearing socks?

Obviously the dude was an ass in his response, but c'mon guys... it wasn't THAT hard to look at.

[for the record, I've never marked any of my photos, I support an artist's rights, and I hate socks]

^Joe - you're missing the point. No one was upset with the inclusion of watermarks. Maybe members thought his pictures would be better with less intrusive watermarks, similar to the watermarks he used in the past. No one got upset until Invertalon got upset with the critiques and decided to take his ball and go home.

Chad.. I told you I was going to get those watermarks out ... I can see why you would want to watermark a photo of this importance.

yeah, it's those roller coaster tycoon moments they don't want you to know about. I'm just disappointed my watermark didn't self destruct the picture as designed, must go back to the drawing board!!!

Edited by chadster

How to Copyright a Saying or Phrase

While works of art, songs, poetry and stories are protected under copyright law, it is not legally possible to copyright a saying or a phrase. However, if there is a phrase or saying that is specific to your business or product, you can protect it by registering it as a trademark of your company. Before you start, be sure that the phrase in question isn't already a registered trademark, as duplicates are not allowed.

Instructions

Visit the United States Patent and Trademark office online at www.uspto.gov. Then, select the "Initial Application Form" header to file for a trademark online.

Fill out the application as the Principal Register. Have the application fee ready. This fee ($325.00) is payable by Visa, American Express or Mastercard and is non-refundable whether the application is accepted or rejected.

In a word processing document, type out the phrase is it intends to be used. The form will ask you for this document, so save it in a memorable location on your computer and have it ready to upload.

Submit your name for opposition. This is required in case anyone finds conflict with your trademark.

Look for an "Office Action" after you've submitted your request for trademark. "Office Action" allows the Trademark Examiner to request rewrites on your statement of use or require additional information from you.

Read more: How to Copyright a Saying or Phrase | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_6679375_copyright-saying-phrase.html#ixzz1CNeVzPfe

I COPYRIGHT THE ABOVE STATEMENT!!!!!